The Trust Thread (aka faith, surrender and pos. expectation)

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Sheila86

The Trust Thread (aka faith, surrender and pos. expectation)

Post by Sheila86 »

I came on to the forum yesterday to post and really mostly to read some uplifting quotes. (I adore POE's quote collecting skill btw. :in_love: Elke, you rock the forum :))

I started reading some quotes about trust. And ended up with a completely new level of insight. I am doing well with integrating more ease in my life and I having more fun. But my capacity to just trust ... could be upgraded :) So I decided to dedicate a whole new thread (and a lot of mind space) to this topic.

I am not sure how I am going to use this thread and what I want to do here yet. But I trust (haha, here it is already :-D ) that that will evolve as I go.

Ad
Sheila86

Re: The Trust Thread (aka faith, surrender and pos. expectation)

Post by Sheila86 »

If you knew everything was really all right,
and that it always has a happy ending,
then you would not feel trepidacious about your future.

Everything IS really so very all right!
If you could believe and trust that,
then immediately everything would automatically
and instantly become all right.

Abraham Hicks, Silver Springs, MD, 4/11/99

I found this in the quotation section of the forum.

Everything really is all right. And there always is a happy ending.
Isn't that great?? :D
It means I can relax. It means nothing will go wrong, I can just go for it. It means there is no wrong path, because the (happy) ending is already predetermined. I can't miss my happy end.
It makes me feel all warm, tingly and fulfilled. Yes, I am standing in my here and now, with all of my unfinished business, and yet the idea of of everything really being all right and there always being a happy ending makes me feel fulfilled. Trusting.
I want to believe that this is true! I do. Because what do I gain from believing the opposite?
This reminds of Abraham always asking: Would you rather be right or happy?
I chose happy! I want to sink my teeth into this feeling of everything really being all right and there always being a happy ending. I want to make it a part of my reality. I want it not to matter wether I spend all day working hard or all day chilling on the couch, because either way I am trusting and feeling fulfilled.
It makes me feel loved. It makes me feel supported by the loving presence of the universe.
I am loved.
I am supported.
I am trusting.

Sheila86

Post by Sheila86 »

There is nothing for you to do.
Universal forces are in motion!

Abraham Hicks

In what way is there nothing to do for me because universal forces are in motion?
I am looking for a job opportunity to find a job in my field of expertise that feels better to me and where I make more money while having more fun. I can't do anything about when this opportunity will show up. And I also don't have to :D I can just sit back and relax and enjoy the perks of my current job until the new one shows up. The universe will deliver it right into my escrow. It is good to know that it is not in my responsibility to create this job. I just keep on looking at job offer lists now and then, from a relaxed point of view knowing that this is all I have to do.

I also can't (and don't want to) control how my artwork is perceived. I just have fun painting and throw it on Instagram and that's it. The Universe does the marketing for me. The Universe finds ways for the perfect art collectors to look at my work. I don't have to do anything more.

How would it feel to fully embrace the idea that there is nothing to do for me because universal forces are in motion?
It feels very good. Like a lot of weight is taken off my shoulders. Like I can just relax and let the universe work things out for me. Like I can concentrate on the moment right now, because the rest is not my responsibility.

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Sheila86 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:26 am I came on to the forum yesterday to post and really mostly to read some uplifting quotes. (I adore POE's quote collecting skill btw. :in_love: Elke, you rock the forum :))
Awwww, thank you SO much!! :romance-hearteyes: :vortex: :kiss: :kiss: It's so appreciated to be seen! :hearts:

Just saying, spiritualcookie started the collecting on this new Forum and she built it so perfectly that it was SUCH a pleasure to simply jump into this feathered nest and continue doing what I loved to do on the old Forum... and now she (!!) started creating the "Abe-Forum"-connected "quote-memes" that you used also!

I agree, reading through a whole quote collection about a topic is like GETTING it. Thinking about it from different angles, and repeating reapeating repeating...
And also, YOU rock by creating such beautiful inspiring threads! :kiss:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:24 am Just saying, spiritualcookie started the collecting on this new Forum and she built it so perfectly that it was SUCH a pleasure to simply jump into this feathered nest and continue doing what I loved to do on the old Forum... and now she (!!) started creating the "Abe-Forum"-connected "quote-memes" that you used also!
It has been a joyful co-creation together with you Elke :in_love: :grouphug:
Leah Southey
Great Britain

Post by Leah Southey »

Sheila86 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:26 am I started reading some quotes about trust. And ended up with a completely new level of insight.
Trust's a biggie, isn't it!

Right at the end of last century :lol: I got myself into a Seriously Messed-Up Situation :o and had no idea how to get out of it. I was alone in a foreign country, didn't have a job, was staring Crazy in the face.

With no one to talk to I started dialoguing on paper with... myself? Often I thought so, but even then I couldn't let it go. I called this Other entity Higher Self, or HS for short. HS kept me going for more than two years, from December 1999 to mid-2002 when I got out of there.

I had to put a lot of faith in HS for the miracle to happen, because it meant giving up what I'd been trying to do and getting myself back to civilisation and a day job.

I run to anxiety easily but just very recently I've noticed that if I just tell myself "it'll all work out"... it invariably DOES! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us