Appreciation of My Life

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Re: Appreciation of My Life

Post by Jenny Lee »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:20 am
Jenny Lee wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:02 am I am amazed at the live elegance of the crape myrtle standing along the river.
I've never heard of a crape myrtle tree so was curious to do an image search - how beautiful!

Thank you for mentioning it :hearts:
I love discovering beautiful things like this :in_love:
I thought this flower or flowering plant was very common. It is widely planted on streets and alleys, and also in parks here, because it can endure high temperatures and continually bloom for several months. And its Chinese name 紫薇 feels beautiful, and some girls especially those in novles and TV series would use this name.
Ad
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

I like aligned self-discipline. I have been tending to my hair and scalp lovingly every time I wash and blow-dry my hair. It's the time I shower love toward them. I have been a deliberate eater for some time and I walk outdoors for one hour and a half almost every day. When I walk, I do lots of things--I enjoy music, thoughts, viusalization, natural beauty, and Abe and Bashar teachings. I have been writing a fan fiction for 11 days and I write every day--it's an extremely interesting process of exploring new ideas and possibilities of characters and scenarios. It becomes an important part in my daily life and I feel eager. I didn't know what would happen today's writing, but I knew I could create a new chapter smoothly. And I am resilient and chilling, so if I don't, no big deal, I can manifest it next day or later. I am sure I would end the novel in a satisfying way, while I get so clear that if the writing gives me satifaction, then I am not in any hurry to end it. I can keep on writing for my own good feelings and all other stuff are icing on the cake.

I like knowing that I am always loved, supported, guided and inspired every step on my life journey, regarding to everything of importance to me. I am safe and secure. In my alignment, I ONLY extract good-feeling experiences, responses and manifestations from every aspect the world. I focus upon what I truly desire. I purely focus upon my Vortex version of things, people, places, organizations, nature, ect. I like knowing that pushing against only brings more of what I don't want, no matter how justified I feel.

Things are always working out for me.
~I love having abundant consecutive free time to do what ring my bells. I feel blessed to love so many things. I am interested in so many things. I am a music lover. I am a story lover. I love exploring new ideas. I see and feel the beautiful love in my family. I love my cute, happy and robust, angel-like little niece. I just did sit-ups when using my legs to stabilize her and she was so happy when I counted the numbers. I like we sit together and eat gourmet dishes at home or in restaurants.
~I always stay in lovely physical spaces with perfect temperatures, sounds, amenities, and stable and fast wi-fi. I have my own space where I can enjoy my solitude. What is more lovely is that now I can do my own things even when others are loud or come to interrupt me a bit--I can keep calm and resume my own things soon after that.
~My body works extremely well for me. I feel comfortable from head to toe, no pain or sourness. I am clear-minded. My mind and brains are efficient and I listen/watch and understand at faster speeds now. I am extremely flexible. I see clearly. I hear clearly. I speak clearly. I enjoy abundant flavors in eating and drinking. I type fast on my computer keyboard. I walk fast. Every time I feel good regardless of the reason, the channel between my bodily cells and Source/Pure Love is wide open and every part of my body benefits. In my alignment, every part of my body gets better. All things are possible. My body adapts to new conditions easily and quickly in positive ways. It actually just need a very short time such as three days for our body to fully let go of certain habits or substance.

Step1/Contrast, pivot and what I like/desire now:
I like being in receptive mode and receiving inspiration and impulse on every subject I am interested in.
I like feeling proud of myself. I like repeatedly encouraging myself. I like milking what feel good to me. I like noticing and listing evidence of a fulfilling life I am living. I like letting go of any self-belittlement, self-blame, or inferiority, for my Inner Being never does so. I like saying to myself: Bravo! Good job! Wonderful.
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

I like playing the long game.

When Abe talked about "play the long game," these words resonated with me strongly. I knew that I wanted to play the long game on more and more life subjects. I choose to play the long game and take score much less. I choose to give certain practices, methods and exercises more time--such as months--before I get desired results. I choose to as much as I can enjoy the process. When I can enjoy the process, I have nothing to lose, even when the desired specific result doesn't come. So, now I am softly, gently and patiently treating my scalp, hair and facial skin in new ways, hoping they will give me what I desire. For now, I've already seen some improvements on my scalp and hair. Now that I have been deliberately emphasizing self-love in the gentle treatment, I have already gotten benefits for self-love is one of the highest vibrations in the world. So it's still purely beneficial to me even I don't get the said result. And I am willing to continue doing them and making them long lasting in my life.

For me, playing the long game means keeping on remembering my Vortex, my Inner Being's forever calling and my only work--releasing resistance. It means that I don't give upon my desires intentionally and I often remember that my Inner Being never gives upon my true desires, never ever. I can get off the subjects, but my getting off the subjects is for the purpose of releasing resistance about them, not for letting go of them, thinking I have no hope.

I love stories.

I like being a selective sifter.

I have to be a selective sifter especially when I am surfing on certain websites. Which is good, for I can be more clear about what I actually want to watch, listen and read. This "forced" experience remind me of the importance of some actors and how I want to focus about them in order not to feel bad. I choose to focus upon their positive aspects and my Vortex of them and their relationships. I want to cultivate and expect the best from them--they are happy, healthy, abundant and enjoying their acting journey. They continually get wonderful roles to play. Their movies would release at good timings and become hits. They will happily take part in the roadshow and have lots of loving interactions. Continually, talented painters and writers create art pieces for us. Love, beauty, inspiration and creativity are bursting. I would definitely have a big grin on my face.

For me, it's a wonderful practice to hold onto my Vision, stubbornly. Everytime, their news, bad or good, pops up, I can remind myself of what I want for them. I choose to deliberately pivot and enhance the positive momentum.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Jenny Lee wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:42 am now I am softly, gently and patiently treating my scalp, hair and facial skin in new ways, hoping they will give me what I desire.
:hearts:

Lately, I have been finding that whenever I notice something unwanted in my body or feel worried about something in my physical body, if I pivot that thought with positive thoughts about the ability of my cells and body; and appreciation & love for my cells and body, it helps speed up the physical manifestation :) I remind myself how once upon a time, I was just a ball of cells which eventually created a full body, so these cells are so clever - they can create anything! I remind myself how my cells have created the perfect state of beautiful abundant health in the past, so they can do it again. It all helps. : )
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

spiritualcookie wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:03 pm
Jenny Lee wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:42 am now I am softly, gently and patiently treating my scalp, hair and facial skin in new ways, hoping they will give me what I desire.
:hearts:

Lately, I have been finding that whenever I notice something unwanted in my body or feel worried about something in my physical body, if I pivot that thought with positive thoughts about the ability of my cells and body; and appreciation & love for my cells and body, it helps speed up the physical manifestation :) I remind myself how once upon a time, I was just a ball of cells which eventually created a full body, so these cells are so clever - they can create anything! I remind myself how my cells have created the perfect state of beautiful abundant health in the past, so they can do it again. It all helps. : )
Thank you very much. I have been doing so and it works on many aspects; just in some aspects, I am not in the believing mode, so need to be more patient and continual practice.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Jenny Lee wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:23 amI have been doing so and it works on many aspects; just in some aspects, I am not in the believing mode, so need to be more patient and continual practice.
:thumbup:
Finding the related things I *can* believe that contribute towards my goal (even if it's softer / more distant and less direct than my actual big goal) helps to get to a better-feeling place about my goal when I'm trying to get to belief :) :hearts:
Ad
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:34 am
Jenny Lee wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:23 amI have been doing so and it works on many aspects; just in some aspects, I am not in the believing mode, so need to be more patient and continual practice.
:thumbup:
Finding the related things I *can* believe that contribute towards my goal (even if it's softer / more distant and less direct than my actual big goal) helps to get to a better-feeling place about my goal when I'm trying to get to belief :) :hearts:
Yes, I sometimes do so; it's just I would try too hard. Such a good reminder! :pie: :tee:
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

Delightful Surprises

I got onto JD and found a page named "immediate delivery" and discovered that it can let me have my coffee without any delivery fees. And I can buy coffee every day at least twice free of delivery fees. Before that day, I bought coffee on certain delivery apps and it charged 4 to 5 yuan for every cup of coffee. How interesting! So since then, I began to buy my coffee on JD every day wich much cheaper prices. What a delightful surprise!

When I was considering about treating my scalp and hair in new ways, my sister walked past and asked me, "There are some hair products left. Do you want them? If you don't want them, I'd give them to a friend." Perfect timing. A delightful, timely surprise.

When I watch dramas, the surprises the main characters meet often feel bad to them at first, and so are contrast/step1. I like watching some of them, because that means the main characters start searching for solutions and vividly demonstrating their persistence in what they want, for recently the leading roles in my favorite dramas are these stubborn beings who wouldn't give up on their dreams no matter what. That being said, I was inspired yesterday to become more and more used to delightful surprises instead of contrast.

I like seeing some interesting stories of HSs who talked to Abe as wonderful examples. Such as the woman who received 20,000 dollars from her best friend after she shifted her PoA. And actually the money her friend received was from her "mean deceased" cousin. Though the HS was still pushing against, her vibrational improvement was enough to give her delightful surprises like the above. All things are possible.

And another hotseater told Abe an interesting story. His credit card company asked him to describe his favorite traveling destination, and by doing so he might won a pile of money as the prize. He wrote about this favorite scenic spot and knew that he wanted to go there. Shortly after that, his friend told him that she organized a group trip and the destination was exactly where he wanted to go, so he said he would go. So the only missing piece was the money. And two weeks before the trip, he was inspired to buy a lottery ticket and he won enough money to take the trip.
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

Memorable thoughts from Abe, transcribed + my own related thoughts:

Human beings can live to 300 years old, or 600 years old, but not 900 years. Based upon the Universal laws, if one wants to forever live in a specific physical body, in the alignment, this person can live like this forever. However, we, as eternal beings, want to continually have new vantage points and new bodies and new relationships, so we would not choose to live in a specific body for very long.

Our bodily parts are multi-functional, who can easily replace some other parts and assume new functions when those parts could not work normally for now. Human bodies are powerful, resilient, multi-functional, regenerating, and extremely cooperative. All things are possible for human bodies. An extremely healthy and beautiful body is always, forever in my Reality and calling me to become it. All cooperative components are already amassed for me to fulfill any desire of mine. Any negative words/diagnosis coming from people like doctors, no matter how authoritative or renowned they are, is opposite of Who We Really Are, not something we should focus upon or ponder, let alone believing. My Inner Being purely focuses upon my wellness, wellbeing and improvements/getting better and better. I like repeatedly remembering these and following these. So "this is incurable" and "the body would only get worse and worse" are bulls**t. The key to have a healthy body is to feel as good as one can, using any reason.

I was watching some new smartphones and I feel the innovation gap is huge. I am glad to have more and more clear thoughts about competition, a limited pie, and win-win-win. In this world, it's easy to see people feel bad about competition, thinking that humans can easily deprive each other of this or that, and there are people who would use misaligned tricks to beat the competitors... For me, it's extremely beneficial to remember the following truths:

It's only about personal alignment or not. If I align, I get what I want, no matter what it is, and it can be the no.1 in some sort of competition or game. I can desire my performance to be better than a certain competitor and this is prevailing in sports games. And in my alignment, I would achieve this desire. However, the most important thing is always for me to enjoy the process, the journey, the process of competition, weather I win or not. In my alignment, I would purely appreciate any marvelous, creative and powerful competitors, because they greatly expand my Vortex, bring me new clarity, and cause me to focus and deliberately highten my expectation of my skills and performance, and therefore make my creation, my journey much more refreshing, energizing, joyful and fulfilling. Plus, there is great pleasure to use any chance to become unconditionally aligned and loving, because this is Who I Really Am. I am a pure lover.

Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

I was thinking about money after listening to Abe talk about this subject. I thought maybe I could get some bonuses from the bank apps. So got onto one of them.

Now, a very interesting thing happened. I knew that number on the first page for a long long time, but I never thought that it meant fixed term deposit. I thought it was just some meaningles history data. But today, a notice appeared on the first page and said that the money would be due tomorrow.

It's my money? When did I deposit? I was confused and unsure, so I checked and misunderstood a thing. I told myself it must be my money, and Source was in on it. It's not the bank's mistake whatsoever. So after a while, I called the bank and then realized that long long time ago, in 2009, I deposited the money and didn't take it out. I totally forgot it for these 15 years. And I could still forget it, but today, I was guided to notice it.

Whoa! Great! What a wonderful money manifesting experience!

My abundance:

* I like making budgets based upon my priorities. I rarely have debt and so I don't have debt related worry or fear. I know what I need and mostly desire and so I put them first.

* I like knowing that money can flow to me through all kinds of aligned ways. And the Universe would find "magical" ways to give it to me, just like what happened today.

* I like knowing that the money in my bank cards, or in my pockets, no matter how much, is totally safe, because Source is in on the money. Ask and it is immediately given, no matter what it is. So when I want my money to be safe wherever it is, the desire is immediately fulfilled and I just need to know this.

* I like deliberately using money to enhance my emotional states. I buy whatever make me feel good or better. And I appreciate both the money and the thing I buy. That being said, here and now, I am still happy being a bargain attractor. I like attracing wonderful products and services of the same high quality with much lower prices because of my PoA. I also appreciate abundance coming to me freely without my efforts--I appreciate the fresh air. I appreciate my robust body. I appreciate that I live in a safe, neat, beautiful, convenient city where most of my family members live...

* I like milking experiences fully representing my abundance, such as:

I order a cup of iced coconut coffee on the delivery app. I sit comfortably on my sofa chair before my compuer and I feel eager to enjoy an interesting story in the form of TV series. I have the vip and so I can watch lots of wonderful stories of HD on the app. I sip coffee while watching. I may stop and ponder a bit when the scenes of the TV series arouses questions or causes inspiration within me.

I love writing novels. I like exploring the unlimited possibities of the main characters and their unfoldings. I like the smooth process of writing--like Abe said, when I am sure of the characters, words and behaviors just naturally flow out from them. This couple are expanding beautifully and both are solution oriented...
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us