Abe Quote Graphics to Share

Relax and enjoy the Lounge. For Off-Topic chit-chat not related to Abraham Hicks teachings.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Abe Quote Graphics to Share

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:29 pm I LOVE the work you are doing here, in all it's reasons!!
You have a wonderful way of making the quote clearer, with your art! :hearts:
:in_love:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:29 pm I found that I relate even more to a quote when it is coupled with a foto of mine, and so I selfishly do that.
Doing what feels good to us is always the "right" way! :) :hearts:

-
FloatingBoat wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:14 pmThis abe quote graphic i did myself, with a photo from wonderful mountain i Photographed and an abe quote that i really love. Hope you enjoy it. :grouphug: :in_love: :in_love: :hoppy:
Awesome! I love seeing your creativity! :in_love: :balloons_wave: :nyan:
Ad
FloatingBoat
Germany

Post by FloatingBoat »

Thank you PoE and spiritualcookie, i am enjoying the creativity and i am happy about your love for it. :violin: :violin: :grouphug: :in_love: :in_love:

The first picture is photographed from "schloss lichtenstein" and i added one of my favorite abraham quotes on it(therefore my Name "FloatingBoat").

The second picture is from my vision board app, it appeared today and it is fitting very well to my situation.
Attachments
20231018_134515.jpg
17_09_2024_14_03_47_312.jpg
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

:thumbup: :hearts: :wave:
FloatingBoat
Germany

Post by FloatingBoat »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:31 pm :thumbup: :hearts: :wave:
Spiritualcookie, i wanna fly over the mountains like the owl and sara in the sara books :angelic-flying: :angelic-flying: :nyan: :nyan:

When i am in the manifestation masterclass, this is what i will manifest first :superhero:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

haha that would be very cool! I guess this is why some people go hang-gliding / paragliding - to experience something similar :)
FloatingBoat
Germany

Post by FloatingBoat »

I thought this message, that my inner being is myself, was like the mystery of the Holy Trinity. My inner being is in a way separate from my personality, it adores me, it has a different perspective, it has a different point of attraction and Abraham said it is the larger part of me, my inner being is what I really am. But at the same time it is me, it is my larger self, but there are moments in my life when there is no separation between me and my inner being, in those moments when I am in my vortex, when I'm in alignment with my inner being, so that I merge with my inner being and achieve unity with my inner being. I will only have absolute connection when I make my transition into the non-physical
6a19516b8276b0dc1b8ddd4da8436f45.jpg
Ad
FloatingBoat
Germany

Post by FloatingBoat »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:36 pm haha that would be very cool! I guess this is why some people go hang-gliding / paragliding - to experience something similar :)
Yeah it is an old dream of mankind. But i think it is just our hard belief who hold us back from flying.

But in this point i am not absolute sure, but for the topic of superpowers like telekinesis i think we have a lot of more Power and possibilities as we think.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

FloatingBoat wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:24 am
spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:36 pm haha that would be very cool! I guess this is why some people go hang-gliding / paragliding - to experience something similar :)
Yeah it is an old dream of mankind. But i think it is just our hard belief who hold us back from flying.

But in this point i am not absolute sure, but for the topic of superpowers like telekinesis i think we have a lot of more Power and possibilities as we think.
Abe always said, we can have it ALL in it's full physical form- as soon we give up the need that others share our perception of reality. Some will just not do that- their beliefs hold them back from being able to decipher a "reality" that they can not embrace. The more you are in Alignment, the more you open up your "receptive mode" to translate certain vibrations into physical experiences.

:vortex:

And per example my husband, who flew gliders, and still does paragliding, does it because the sensation of flying, of being carried by the air, of playing around the clouds, of "going where you want to go", is SO intriguing! I personally think it is a translation for total freedom (at least for many... I personally am not so drawn to it!)
Leah Southey
Great Britain

Post by Leah Southey »

Thanks from me too, spiritualcookie. These are GREAT!
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Leah Southey wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:33 pm Thanks from me too, spiritualcookie. These are GREAT!
:in_love: :hugs: :wave:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us