I appreciate the nature that sorrounds me

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
FloatingBoat
Germany

Re: I appreciate the nature that sorrounds me

Post by FloatingBoat »

Wow you both gave me good insights for dreaming and evolving rockets of desires.

Thank you spiritualcookie and PoE for your wonderful pictures and descriptions. I can feel your flow and our excitement for New experiences in the nature.

Coffee,flowers, fairytales, walking through the postcard landscapes. It feels like the highest excitement and adventures. It's exhilerating, absolute stunning. :in_love: :in_love: :romance-cloud9:

I love fairytales and "sagen" and here are so many castles and mysterious stories connected to the nature and places here with so many deep secrets, that i love it to plan hiking tours to these magical places.

These jacaranda-trees are so beautiful, they are giving healing and magical Atmosphere, i would love to walk to these trees. There is so much value in this beauty of the nature for us, it is easy to be in the vortex connecting with this beauty, with this Atmosphere, with the smell and the feeling of expanding and exploring.

It is like co-creating on a high Level and i appreciate your inspirations and your love for the nature and your detailed preferences and high-flying nature desires. I love it to see you both so full of excitement and eagerness.

The mount rainer National Park is one of my favorite pictures. It's now on my wishlist too. :wizard: :in_love: :in_love: :vortex:
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us