About this forum

For technical questions about the Forum or to report problems using the AbeForum. Suggestions are also welcome here.
admin
Site Admin

About this forum

Post by admin »

Hi everyone!
I want to give everyone some information about this forum.

This forum was created because after the previously active Abraham hicks forum went offline and was never to be seen again, it felt like a place for "abers" to connect was missing from the internet.

I am hopeful that some of the members of the old Abraham hicks forum will find their way to this new forum and that it can be a great new beginning.

There were some issues in the beginning that now has been resolved:
  • There were some spam attacks with spam accounts. All of those accounts has been removed and spam protection measures have been improved.
  • There were some problems with e-mails not being sent out from the forum, for example while creating an account or resetting your password. That issue has now been resolved.
  • To make it more user friendly, instead of new accounts being manually activated, users now activate their account by confirming their e-mail address.
And I have two promises for this forum:
  • I will be actively administrating the forum and if there is any spam posts or accounts, I will be fast to remove them.
  • I am going to make full backups of the forum at least once per week, so that this forum won't risk facing the same end as the previous Abraham hicks forum where all posts got lost.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please send a message through the contact form here, or create a new topic in this category. It is very much appreciated.

I hope you will enjoy your stay on the new Abe Forum :)
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us