Just for Fun!

Relax and enjoy the Lounge. For Off-Topic chit-chat not related to Abraham Hicks teachings.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Just for Fun!

Post by spiritualcookie »

This made me laugh this morning! :D
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

that's so cute cookie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

today just for fun I found Simon's addition to the forum "NOTES".....what fun it is to have that feature

thankyou Simon :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

:D :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:54 am :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
:greetings-waveyellow: :balloons_wave:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...all so true :lol:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:12 pm
Actually.... :lol:
My mum's (delicious) recipe for Spaghetti bolognaise contains Worcestershire sauce, and when I was growing up she used to make it quite often, so we've been through a few bottles in my lifetime! :D I think she also uses it for a yummy Cajun tomato and butter bean soup she makes.. also in Shepherd's pie, meatloaf and in a dish called Brunswick stew! It adds a nice kick of something interesting and different.

haha thanks for sharing and bringing a smile :hearts: :)
Ad
simon
Plus Member
Plus Member
Sweden

Post by simon »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:12 pm ...all so true :lol:
The last one about procrastination is very funny :lol: It's a win-win :clap:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

simon wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:46 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:12 pm ...all so true :lol:
The last one about procrastination is very funny :lol: It's a win-win :clap:
:lol: :lol: :thumbup:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:12 pm
Actually.... :lol:
My mum's (delicious) recipe for Spaghetti bolognaise contains Worcestershire sauce, and when I was growing up she used to make it quite often, so we've been through a few bottles in my lifetime! :D I think she also uses it for a yummy Cajun tomato and butter bean soup she makes.. also in Shepherd's pie, meatloaf and in a dish called Brunswick stew! It adds a nice kick of something interesting and different.

haha thanks for sharing and bringing a smile :hearts: :)
Aw, this is fascinating inspiration! I never thought about that... but, well, besides the Spaghetti Bolognese sauce all of this are dishes I actually had never the chance to try! The sauce belonged into the stock of a high class kitchen in Germany in my youth, and needed to go into the gravy of "Königsberger Klopse" (an east-prussian recipe, it's broiled meatballs Koenigsberg- aka, Kaliningrad style, with capers) and "Königinnen Pasteten" (a fancy Chicken- and tongue fricassee, coupled with finest peas, asparagus and carrots, filled into shells from savory Puff-pastry-dough). Yummy recipes. But I don't think they are widely known anymore these days in my country, and I almost forgot about them, too... So, I still own the half-filled bottle I inherited from my Granny :lol:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:02 amThe sauce belonged into the stock of a high class kitchen in Germany in my youth, and needed to go into the gravy of "Königsberger Klopse" (an east-prussian recipe, it's broiled meatballs Koenigsberg- aka, Kaliningrad style, with capers) and "Königinnen Pasteten" (a fancy Chicken- and tongue fricassee, coupled with finest peas, asparagus and carrots, filled into shells from savory Puff-pastry-dough). Yummy recipes.
I love hearing about the German specialties! You know so many! I so value your experteze! It fills my heart with such appreciation! :in_love:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:02 amI still own the half-filled bottle I inherited from my Granny :lol:
Wow! It may almost be an antique at this point! :lol:
It happens to me too with ingredients I don't have many obvious recipe ideas for. I've had lucuma powder, cocoa butter and coconut flour in my kitchen cupboard for many years! :D
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us