Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Tara

Re: Easy Matches

Post by Tara »

Day 31

Sitting in the airport, waiting for my flight back home to see dentist this week 🥰 love coming across SpiritualCookie quotes on Teeth 🥰 and FeelGood stories of her dentist. Nice synchronicities.

In Luton Airport not only we do not have to show them our liquids but I didn’t even have to take out my laptop during the security check, and this time I had two laptops. What an EASY MATCH! 🥰

I used to love a pancake place here in London Luton Airport, but I saw they closed it…Now they reopened an indian street food cafe here, which I also like. Love this Chai ☕️ good match. Good reminder to message my Indian friend :) good place to spend my time while waiting… with Indian melodies.. don’t feel like I’m in the airport.

I decided to allow myself to travel with cab today as it looked like many trains were delayed (I guess part of me looked for an excuse and justification “to spend” money on cab. Something to work on if I want to live an abundant life, I know!) Anyways, the trip was very comfortable, smooth, easy matching and since parking by airport is closed, I received some refund. The driver was also nice. Easy comfortable travels are easy match for me. I have put this in my vortex 🥰

Seeing “5s” is my easy match 🥰

Yesterday I briefly thought maybe I should order pizza as I was busy with work, but then thought, no I’ll cook something healthy. I loved my dinner 🥰 still in the evening my flatmate out of the blue asked if I want pizza and gave me a third of vegeterian pizza as it was too much for her… funny easy match ;)
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

80516507-21E9-4818-A2B8-6C6C1C1F3ABE.jpeg
Tara

Post by Tara »

Yep! Learnt how to place “in line” the pics.. someone shared beautiful pics of an Indian artist.. this one makes me feel good 😊
Tara

Post by Tara »

55AE20FA-4746-47B9-B628-D73580367931.jpeg
And like this one too!

Simon - Thank for enabling attachments! Not sure if they always been there, but I am match to them now 🥰
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Wishing you a good trip home! 🥰

You're officially a pro at adding pics now! :D
I love seeing work by artists I haven't seen before!
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Tara, I'm happy for you that you are getting your dental work done. I'm so glad that I too made my decision and just went for it. :eusa-clap: :dance:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches
- Yesterday, I saw a rainbow. That was a nice and easy match.
- My dad brought me apples from his summer house. That is nice and easy match.
- I liked the soup. Nice and easy match.
- I’ve seen some people living, growing up in less favourable conditions. And while I sense their potential and see their talents, I can tell they were carried away with the momentum of the environment… and while my environment that I was brought up also had contrast it 💯 had more ease matches for an easier start in life at least for my preference. I appreciate what my parents have created for us, for our childhood ❤️ while I write this I also understand that as kids they also had a lot of fun and love and adventure… and I am happy knowing that too.

I wish every human on earth including me knew our worthiness.
I wish every human on earth knew about their guidance system.
I wish every human on earth would know that they can find happiness within. That they would realise and sensed it.
I wish every human on earth were a bit more child like. More present, more loving things around them, more imaginative, more playful and eager for fun, more content, more in tune with their real desires…
I wish one day it would be a dominant tendency in all of us.
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches…

- My dad cooked a delicious soup. He is so thoughtful. Normally he cooks it with small slices of meat, but for me he put his meat slices seperate.
I am starting to realise more and more easy matches in him 🥰

- I thought it would be a good idea to strengthen my shoe heals, but was not sure if I would have time this week, but then my dad dropped me by car as I had some time during lunch to go and they agreed to fix it by tomorrow morning. Nice easy match. Lovely comfort to go by car. 🥰

- Overall I love my country, and my city in particular. Everything is so close by :) walking distance. Beautiful lake… trees…easy match 🥰

- I managed to see both dentists on Tuesday, and even my sister could join me for dinner after my work in an open office in the Capital.

- A few weeks ago I realised I cannot find my Apple headphones. Thought I lost them. Then today I as it was raining and I was bringing my shoes, I took this sporty jacket that I left at my dads in May, which fitted my outfit for today, just to find my headphones in a pocket! I mean from May I didn’t miss them until only a couple weeks ago! 🙈It felt strange as I was sure I used them earlier than May. Anyways, it’s a nice and easy match. Especially as I was thinking to buy new ones in the airport and my partner said wait and look for a better price when you are back, and now I found them here…❤️

I guess all I need to do is to continue easy matching and let the Universe take care of me 🥰
Tara

Post by Tara »

I feel so replenished after having spent some time in my country and meeting everyone 🥰
It’s like there is always some magic in the land you were born in.
It’s like the land loves you and replenishes you.
My country (even Capital) is so different from the Cosmopolitan City - London where I live.
It’s so peaceful here. So green. So much nature. So much coziness and cute little things in everyone’s houses.
I managed to do so much in such a little time!

And I had fun with easy matches.
My cousin works in a prestigious hair salon here, she did my hair very nice and as always at a very discounted price. She is a professional hairdresser who studied her art at the University. So I am always very pleased with her work. 🥰

I was so busy this week as until Thursday (inclusive) I had to work and my workload is busy and with time difference I always finish quite late…

When I was going to my cousin who is hairdresser on Friday, I also had agreed to meet another cousin on Saturday, but was thinking actually it would have been nice to have some time to do some shopping…

Once I finished at the salon, on my way to meet my friend for the evening out, I came across this shop and in a very short period of time I found so many items I liked! There was one cardigan my cousin gave me to wear in the salon as it was cold, I liked it and I found a very similar one in that shop! I took maybe 7 items in that shop to try, and 5 items of them fitted me perfectly. My shopping was done in such a short period of time. Speak about leverage 🥰

Then on Saturday I woke up in my friends house. Her window is facing national forest park. I was getting ready to meet my cousin and her family, but secretly thought I would love so much to spend some time in nature as I had none, but I also wanted to see my cousin.

We met in such a lovely restaurant, had such an amazing food, and on my cousin’s list was afterwards to go for a walk in the cute forest park near them. I even did not mention this to her! So I got to spend some time there 🥰

Here I got to appreciate trees, drink some pure spring water and breathe fresh air 🥰

CFEE6025-9AFC-47B0-BD29-0F69AB6438F3.jpeg
Then we came back to their place to eat some dessert. Love their place! My cousin has such a wonderful taste 🥰

She had these cute cups made from clay, and I saw a little heart on them. I told her about my synchronicities with ❤️

And then in the evening, my partner who met his cousin in London, sent me the below pic:
A279909D-88C5-46E5-BC79-4E15518182CC.jpeg
Such a beautiful synchronicity!

There were many more easy matches and wonderful things… but I guess I’ll keep them in my mind 🥰
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

I love feeling the energy of your post! It's so full of appreciation and a lovely light, bright energy :in_love:
Tara wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:09 am My country (even Capital) is so different from the Cosmopolitan City - London where I live.
It’s so peaceful here. So green. So much nature. So much coziness and cute little things in everyone’s houses.
I am quite curious about which country has all these wonderful things and also fresh spring water you can drink :D If you prefer to keep it private though that's absolutely ok - I'd understand : ) :hearts:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us