Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Our Everyday Manifestations & Synchronicities

Post by spiritualcookie »

:lol: :hearts:
It does sound like the kind of sychronicity that would have given me goosebumps!
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Tara wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:31 amYesterday, I was doing some stretches in the afternoon for my back. In the background I played Kryon. He spoke about being a light very beautifully and about how some of us came here to be the light. Not to achieve a milestone in writing books or similar but simply to be the lights. He put it so eloquently and I was appreciating his words, even if it was already sunny, must be that the clouds moved even more and more sun came in the room. More light. I loved the synchronicity.
This is so beautiful! Focus and appreciation on light brought in more light! I love it! :hearts: ☀️
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:55 am
Tara wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:31 amYesterday, I was doing some stretches in the afternoon for my back. In the background I played Kryon. He spoke about being a light very beautifully and about how some of us came here to be the light. Not to achieve a milestone in writing books or similar but simply to be the lights. He put it so eloquently and I was appreciating his words, even if it was already sunny, must be that the clouds moved even more and more sun came in the room. More light. I loved the synchronicity.
This is so beautiful! Focus and appreciation on light brought in more light! I love it! :hearts: ☀️
Thank you for getting this one over here! I missed it on the other thread... WOW. I think what Tara describes is SUCH a manifestation to me, too!!

:vortex: Thank you, both!!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I experienced -in my understanding, a sort of miracle today!

DH and I drove through the wonderful, foggy morning, and I couldn't stop taking pictures of the amazing landscape that looked so magic and charmed and different!

When we drove through a small forest, I took this picture and was stunned by the beauty.

DH said: "And then, there was even a white horse in the fog!" I had not seen any horse. But he was certain and asked if I wanted to go back and look? (I wished I had done that- I would have probably gotten even better pictures, but I was so eager for my breakfast that we wanted to eat...) :lol:

Later, I looked into my "life-photo-storage", as my camera doesn't take only 1 pic if I click on it, but always a small series so that I can choose the best. And, really- there was a horse hidden, within it!

I would have never looked for it or found it, if DH wouldn't have seen it out of the corner of his eyes. It felt to me as if I would have manifested a horse (and a magic pic) out of the blue (and again, it is just "out of the oblivious"!!) :D

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

It must have been a wonderful surprise and delight moment to find the horse captured in your photos! What a magical scene! It's like something from a movie :) :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Isn't it!! Thank you for seeing it, too! :vortex:
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:55 pm
This photo feels so magical, full of purity and spirit…
It’s like a unicorn there… ❤️ what an amazing moment to capture 😊
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Thank you for seeing and enjoying it with me!! :hearts: :vortex: :angelic-sunshine:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us