Any success stories in physical changes?

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Any success stories in physical changes?

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:38 am
Tara wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:37 pm what I am interested is in someone’s personal experience, not the Abraham quotes or techniques.
Why? (honest question!)
Do you want a "permission slip" to trust that what you want is POSSIBLE?
Just thought I'd add: permission slips are absolutely ok to have : )
Permission slips can help us get to Trust and Belief, and once we're there, deliberate creation is easier. :hearts:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:14 pm
Tara wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:37 pm what I am interested is in someone’s personal experience, not the Abraham quotes or techniques.
Why? (honest question!)
Just thought I'd add: permission slips are absolutely ok to have : )
Permission slips can help us get to Trust and Belief, and once we're there, deliberate creation is easier. :hearts:
Absolutely!! :thumbup: :thumbup: WHATEVER works for you! :hearts:
Tara

Post by Tara »

Leah Southey wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:30 pm
One of my friends married a man who no one would look at twice. But he's a pretty cool dude.
He told me once: "I get better looking every day."
And I think he does.
I remember there was a thread in an old forum (if my memory recalls correctly). A model woman wanting to be the most beautiful in the world not just beautiful. One guy commented on that thread about his experience with one girl who manifested beauty. He said when that girl turned a certain age she said now she became beautiful, she said her mum always used to say when she reaches this age she would become beautiful (so she believed in her beauty). That guy said they did not find her that "beautiful", but then he met her after a year or so, and while not really much change in her physical looks, he said she became very beautiful and attractive to him.
Tara

Post by Tara »

FeelGood wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:09 pm Success story.
I found a decent treatment for a 30yr disease that affected me in many ways and now I am cured.
I wasn't comfortable carrying the extra 20 pounds I collected while working at my last job. Once the pandemic hit I started having stomach troubles and decided to eat more carefully and the weight dropped off. My stomach can still get fussy now and then but it calms down easily now. I was also having trouble with breathing and blood pressure at that time, a first for me, but it all settled back to normal with the weight off.
I have been with the love of my life for 32yrs and we both didn't want children so that worked out well for both of us.
My stomach doesn't like coffee in water but I can use instant coffee in my oatmeal with honey and tofu and no problems :D :D :D
I believe this was all a result of positive momentum and desires.
That's it for now, must get moving.
I like the idea of this thread Tara :D
Wow! FeelGood this is amazing! Being cured from a diseases that lasted 30 years.. Impressive! :) As well as all the other stuff :)

I experienced lots of physical changes post covid (not wanted ones), but managed to bring some into balance.

To mention one of them...
Post Covid I had burning sensations frequently in my body, it was making me difficult to sleep (I read and self diagnosed that I may have had nerves damaged or sth)... What really helped me was Abraham Technique: breathing in 4 times and counting and being present with each breath, and then asking myself do I feel slightly better, slightly worse or the same, and I would be really focused in order to discern the nuance of whether this discomfort is slightly less or slightly more... and then on a few occasions when doing this the energy of strong vibration would go through my body and I would feel such a strong relief, I think it was Source Energy... I also received an insight (due to another concern) to buy a CBD oil. I was buying vitamin D and it was with Cannabis Oil, and I thought Bingo! I need Cannabis Oil, the same day synchronicity brought me to a TV Show with this woman who makes amazing quality of CBD oil. I ordered it from her as I mentioned for another concern, but it really helped me with the burning sensations as well. And eventually they were completely gone <3
Tara

Post by Tara »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:14 pm I've had some physical changes that have occurred without me being deliberate about it and without doing any work on it. For example I've had more than one beauty spot (that I thought I would look better without them) that somehow disappeared by itself. One day I looked in the mirror and realised they were gone and I didn't even notice when it happened :lol:
I love when it happens :)

I am quite skinny, but in teenage years I had put more weight than I preferred. And while I did not like, I could not stop myself from overeating. Then I started studying, my mind went to other things, had no time to think, and returned back to being skinny again..
Tara

Post by Tara »

Why? (honest question!)
Because I "know" intellectually so many things... Bashar, Kryon, Abraham and Seth. I remember when I was reading 2nd time "The Nature of Your Personal Reality" it was so odd, as I read it from a place of so many things changing in my body and that book seemed to be all about how mind affects the body, while when I read it first time it seemed to be about sth else.

Sorry got carried away... I want this particular thread to be about the real stories, real experiences, not something "we know intellectually, conceptually" , but sth that we've been there, we experienced that...

I recall reading this girl's thread in forum how she healed her eyesight (it was not the most popular thread or maybe I was not a match to it for a long time), but there was sth there, I could sense her authentic experience :)
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:54 am
Any success stories in physical changes?
I love the topic!!

I got- finally- healthy, long hair (which I wished for all my life, as I came in with "feathers" as my Omi used to put it, they where very thin and broke as soon they reached the shoulders). I guess it happened when I finally went "out of the way"! :D

And, I also got rid of my glasses which I needed to look far (which I also desired almost all my life since I got glasses with age 6).
But, this eyes of mine took an operation to get there, and I wasn't convinced that this was the "miracle" I had wished for... Then, I re-rendezvoused with the famous Abe-clip, where a woman with incredibly bad eyesight wanted to take under-water-fotos so badly, and she couldn't do that with glasses. So her mother in law offered to pay for a laser-treatment, but the HS thought she would need to alter her eyesight solely with vibration.

Abe answered her, that when she insists on ONLY accepting vibrational help, she also needed to reject the "help" of modern technics as an electrical stove for cooking- and instead, bang rocks together, to produce fire and heat.

...I never was fully convinced in this case. But on the other hand, I found it silly of the woman in the HS, who so badly wanted to become a millionaire. She almost didn't mention that her fiance who can't wait to marry her AND share his fortune with her, was a multiple millionaire- because she thought, becoming rich in this way wouldn't count. Abe set her straight on this one, explaining that NO MATTER how we manage to reach our goal, it "counts"! The "how" simply would NOT be our job!

Bashar call that "the permission slip" that we use, that allows us to trust our desire, and it would be completely irrelevant in which way we get there- as long as we get there. I get that.... :lol:

So, what do you think? In the case of me now not needing glasses anymore to see in far distance, and with that,
-others and myself seeing my face in nature and on pictures "un-obstructed" which certainly changed my look;
-having my whole face in my beloved fresh air while driving convertible,
-being able to learn diving and snorkling and still seeing,
-feeling so much more "authentic" and approachable without the closing off contraption over my eyes... (I achieved all of that...),
...but does it count as a "success-story" in Abes sense?
Or, are the artificial lenses that I carry now within my eyes (not being able to ever put them aside) an even bigger "barrier" between me and the world?

...We had such a discussion in the old Forum as well, where the lady who got the bigger boobies got them by pregnancy, and many people thought that this would not count.

Are we too harsh on ourselves, in needing "miracles"?
Abe say, there is never a "miracle" in the way of "un-explainable freak of nature". It is ALWAYS about becoming a vibrational match to what we want- no matter what works for us to allow the rising of our energy to match the energy of our desire.
Wow! Strong hair is in my vortex too :) I lived all my life with the most healthy, beautiful, thick and high volume hair... but then Covid happened :D still thanks to them, while I lost maybe 2 thirds of my hair, I looked normal, but it did not feel the same. I am back maybe now to half of the hair, and I still look normally, but I loved the volume I used to have <3

Eye surgery might be in my vortex as well. I manifested bad eyesight (honestly! I was a kid and they used to have camps to heal eyesights, my eyesight was good, but I was jealous to all these stories and wanted to go their so I asked for bad eyesight, and I got one ;( ) and it got worse and worse over the years... I had a glimpse of a good eyesight when I first realised Abraham teaching, was gazing through the window (4th floor), and pondering self love, and suddenly I realised that I am seeing car numbers without glasses, and then I got back in not seeing them :D For me even a good, inspired, timely and well done eye surgery would be manifestation. I also learnt not to look exactly in how things come, they come from the path of least resistance :)

But wouldn't it be nice to master the connection with the consciousness of our cells? :) and allow vortexy versions to come to fruition..
Leah Southey
Great Britain

Post by Leah Southey »

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:14 pm I've had more than one beauty spot (that I thought I would look better without them) that somehow disappeared by itself. One day I looked in the mirror and realised they were gone and I didn't even notice when it happened :lol:
Wowee! I'd like me some of that.

I had this weird little... thing on my face that looked like it'd burrowed into my cheek just under my eye. I kinda squeezed around it and it popped out. Next thing I knew it was back, and 10 times its original size. :(

I've left it alone since then, but it shows up even under foundation. :eh:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Tara wrote
But wouldn't it be nice to master the connection with the consciousness of our cells? :) and allow vortexy versions to come to fruition..
Yes, I still have some things that I'd like to vibrate out of my reality. :lol: :roll: :dance: , so far it seems like we are all making headway with our desired outcomes.

I'm so glad to be living in the day and age of modern medicine and the miracles we receive becos of it.

I got covid in Jan of 22 and it wasn't too bad, I didn't get the vax since we don't go out much except for errands...we are the few ppl who still mask up for errands once a week and I'm happy with that. My Mr. got it earlier this year and it was the same, funny that we didn't catch it from each other and we are close and kiss without considering..hahaha. So that's another success story I guess :D
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

FeelGood wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:15 am
I'm so glad to be living in the day and age of modern medicine and the miracles we receive becos of it.
Ohh yes, here, too!! I LOVE our time!! Living on the leading edge of Goodness...
I got covid in Jan of 22 and it wasn't too bad, I didn't get the vax since we don't go out much except for errands...we are the few ppl who still mask up for errands once a week and I'm happy with that. My Mr. got it earlier this year and it was the same, funny that we didn't catch it from each other and we are close and kiss without considering..hahaha. So that's another success story I guess :D
For sure! :woohoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us