How do I now manifest the ideal environment for me?

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
success coach
Israel

Post by success coach »

I have manifested the ideal job for me.

How do I now manifest the ideal life circumstances for me?

thanks.
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: How do I now manifest the ideal environment for me?

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

:text-welcomeconfetti: :hearts: :wave:

Are you aware of how you manifested/allowed the ideal job?
It is the VERY SAME on every topic.

The very basic answer that Abe have is always just: "Get happy- in any way that works for you". You don't need to be happy on a certain topic. You don't need to know specific magic tricks. You can think joyful thoughts about cute puppies and lovingly pet your cat- without caring about your "goals" at all but still, because you are in the Vortex (="ITV" aka the receiving-mode, which is your "ideal" vibe) find your matching ideal environment, and the ideal circumstances and the ideal amount of money you desire, plus the ideal mate and awesome, ideal health- maybe even all in one fell swoop.
Or- if you like that better, you can be very joyful and deliberately "creative" about molding each single topic and enjoy babysteps or big steps in elevating your vibe and dropping lower vibrations on purpose- whatever is JOYFULLY available to you, and, because you then are in an "ideal" vibe (=ITV) due to doing what you enjoy, attract a matching, "ideal" version of what you desire.

You attract what you put out. Like attracts like. Und you get there in which ever way getting into this "ideal" vibe, aka being happy, works for you, here and now!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi and welcome, success coach! I moved your topic to the "Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You" subforum, as it is better suited for this type of discussion :thumbup:
book
Laos

Post by book »

The same way you manifested the ideal job? :think2:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us