I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Tara wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:54 pm Two magnificent creations captured in one picture! ❤️❤️❤️

What a powerful creator/ spirit You are 🥰
Thank you so much, dearest one!! :hugging: :hearts: :hugging:
...We all are sooo powerful. We create "our own reality" allll the time... isn't it fun to learn to use our focus in it!? :D And create mostly what we DO like?? :P ...which sometimes feels soooo hard... :crazy:

BUT:

Ad
simon
Plus Member
Plus Member
Sweden

Post by simon »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:37 pmThank you so much, dearest one!! :hugging: :hearts: :hugging:
...We all are sooo powerful. We create "our own reality" allll the time... isn't it fun to learn to use our focus in it!? :D And create mostly what we DO like?? :P ...which sometimes feels soooo hard... :crazy:

BUT:
This makes me so happy to see :happy-jumpyellow:

You're such a masterful creator and your house is so amazeing and beautiful!! I love everything about it :) And seeing you so happy together with your significant other is so sweet also. Sending happy christmas wishes for you and your family :occasion-xmas:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

simon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:22 pm
This makes me so happy to see :happy-jumpyellow:

You're such a masterful creator and your house is so amazeing and beautiful!! I love everything about it :) And seeing you so happy together with your significant other is so sweet also. Sending happy christmas wishes for you and your family :occasion-xmas:
All this loving feedback feels SO good!! Thank you, thank you!! :romance-heartstiny: :romance-smileyheart:

And SO much joy to you and the beautiful lady on your Avatar-picture-
and to all here in this wonderful Forum. Much, much much love!!! :wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

...trying to post a smaller picture, this time, curious if that works...
Tara

Post by Tara »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:54 am Image

I cannot see the pic. But funny as my pics that I post somehow are very small. I don’t know how to post bigger pics 😅😅😅
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:54 am Image

Hi PoE,
Unfortunately it's not possible to embed HTML code into a forum post here, but I have fixed a new feature on the forum that allows you to embed pinterest pins. Just take the URL to your pin, and write like this:

[ pin ] https://www.pinterest.se/pin/__YOUR_PIN__ [ /pin ]

But replace the url with your pin link and remove the blankspaces in the [ pin ] and [ /pin ]

I have also added two options for making images smaller by using either [ img-small ] or [ img-medium ] instead of [ img ]. Hope this helps :wave:

P.S: I edited your post to embed your pin in this way that works :)
Tara wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:00 pmI cannot see the pic. But funny as my pics that I post somehow are very small. I don’t know how to post bigger pics 😅😅😅
That is funny :D Opposite problems haha

In your case it seems the pictures are that small in the link you are linking. Maybe you're copying the wrong link from the photo upload website. Another option is if you try to save them to your device and then upload it as an attachment in the forum. I made a guide here: viewtopic.php?t=408 .
It would also be better in a way because if you upload them this way, they would not disappear from this forum if the image is deleted from where it's hosted, but you decide how you prefer to do it of course :)
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

my house 1996, when we bought it

Living one summer without windows...

Restoring the floors and ceilings, bumping out walls and insulating environmentally friendly with straw

building our tiled stove, that also produces hot water

Awwww!!! Simon, once more, THANK YOU!!!! wooooohoooo!!!
:D :hugging:
You are giving SUCH a gift to all of us with this Forum, and your wonderful work. It is sooooo appreciated!!!

I wanted to work further with the image that I posted, and use it in my rampage. But then, family arrived (1 hr early) to celebrate the birthday of our youngest son! But now I'll have a few minutes and I'm eager to try it!

The areal view (that Simon made visible) shows our property 15 years after we bought it. In the very beginning, it was just an abandoned field in a slope, with no trees or greenery, at all. Then we where able to collect about 100 truckloads of dirt from the building of the sewage-water system in my village, and because we took that dirt for free, the company offered to work terraces into the slope, for free- and also, to dig 3 ponds.

My husband and I got gifted by family and collegues with tons of seedlings and young trees, and we bought and planted the super-bargains from the nurseries, it might have been all together 600 trees!

It was SUCH a thrilling ride. Of course I was VERY eager "for more", we lived then officially "below poverty level" :wtf: But today, when I look back (and I SO appreciate you dear friends here on Forum that inspire me to it), I am SO SATISFIED that life caused me to dare it, to follow through, and to experience this awesome ride, towards where I am, today!

I would have choosen the path of unfolding in very different ways, but looking back- it all was SO worth it. As Abe say, we DO NOT WANT the easy, straight path! We WANT the long, scenic, winding road where we learn so much. Where we experience what we are really capable to do! We WANT to learn, to be happy unconditionally!

I am so satisfied today. I am so thankful!! I am proud of what I managed to do, and trust, and believe! Every single "step 1" was worth it, hundredfold. THANK YOU, life!!!

My meditation-bench, overlooking the property, today

my bathroom (never before had this house seen a bathroom!)

my kitchen, made from old windows and furniture from the bulky-waste

My living room (after having bumped out 3 walls) and my 3 sons playing ;)
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

IT WORKS!!!! :dance: :techie-typing: :romance-wub: :romance-inlove:

THANK YOU AGAIN, I feel sooooooooo satisfied-happy-elated, full of joy!! :D :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Now the medium size-pin- option :D

...a rose from my garden for SIMON, my hero!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Merry Christmas, everybody! :hearts: Wishing you a peaceful, joyful, blessed sacred time of love!

In Germany, we celebrate Christmas on the evening of Dec., 24- and then, Dec. 25 + 26 are free for almost all workers, to enjoy and celebrate life. Is there another time that speaks more of "eagerness"? The day before Christmas... or better said, the whole Advent, is for me THE description of "looking forwards to something"! Being eager for what is coming. Expecting something good, wholeheartedly.

It feels... eager. It feels fresh and fascinating! It feels so alive!!
:D Dearest husband, 2 of my sons and I are celebrating together this year- no children involved. The christmas ornaments sparkle, the clementines smell, the stuffed duck (typical German Christmas-food) smells even better. The cookies challenge us to eat more than we actually planned. I FEEL SO SATISFIED!!! It is sweet. It is peaceful. It is wonderful!

My husband moves the christmas-tree, so that he gets room to use his lathe. The shavings fly through the room and "decorate" the tree from behind. The sound of turning sounds so peaceful and happy! The fresh fragrance of the wood lingers. I AM SO SATISFIED. :hearts:

I love my family! I love to exchange whatsapps with beloved daughter, who celebrates this year with her family at her sister in laws place. I listen to my boys, who explore a computer program. I feel SO SATISFIED... joyful. Loving. Happy. Satisfied!! :romance-heartsfade:

May you all have a wonderful day, much love and SATISFACTION!

x
Please disable Adblocker to support us