keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: keep calm - life goes on

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Awa wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:29 pm

Maybe I no longer believe in the law of attraction. But basically, this law doesn't care whether I believe in it or not.

Maybe I expect too little.
Maybe I expect too much.
Maybe.
Maybe.
Maybe.
How does this feel? :hearts:
Ad
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

I get your disappointment and frustration! :hearts: Been there and done that- for YEARS.

I figured out that *I* was not "pure", at all. Well, I might have had some very pure and highflying moments, or minutes! So...?
They felt good! But that wasn't "good enough", for me. Looking back at them, I was angry and miffed that "nothing more" came from it (other than FEELING really really good for some time!).

Yes, that's exactly how it is. That's exactly how I feel. I'm upset, wild, and angry that nothing is happening.

How does this feel? :hearts:
It feels like crap and the whole thing is making me tired. When I wake up, it all starts again.

I just can't believe anymore that the universe cares about my wishes. Why should it? I'm just a blink of an eye in this world, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm more annoyed that I let so much time pass and didn't act at the right time. Not that I didn't know it at the time. I just lived for the day and thought things would work out for the best for me.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:56 pm
Yes, that's exactly how it is. That's exactly how I feel. I'm upset, wild, and angry that nothing is happening.

(...)
It feels like crap and the whole thing is making me tired. When I wake up, it all starts again.

I just can't believe anymore that the universe cares about my wishes. Why should it? I'm just a blink of an eye in this world, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm more annoyed that I let so much time pass and didn't act at the right time. Not that I didn't know it at the time. I just lived for the day and thought things would work out for the best for me.

The middle ground of the EGS -where you are- can be a treacherous place, too! It is not torturing or even killing you (as the death zone would, in time, =the far low end of the EGS). You seem to be around Pessimism and Disappointment. That really isn't too bad (not trying to mock you!). People who "hover here" often have not much "painful motivation" to do things (which is kind of a good thing), and don't yet get into the field of joyful INSPIRATION (as this only occures ITV).

It would be a wonderful thing when you could resist the temptation to bash yourself or zoom up what-is in a dramatic way, just out of the urge to get SOMETHING moving. How about thinking about what you truly WANT? Leave the stuff aside, for just a little bit. You are vibrationally not in the stable vicinity of allowing much better than "Blah" in the moment. But, cut yourself some slack and congratulate you for NOT really being off, either (as many many people are, in this time!). This is something to reallly be proud of!

And then decide, which emotions you want to experience. Make those your goals- for just a certain time. Because, they are achieved EASILY. And once you master "getting them", you are so much better prepared for getting your stuff! Train yourself to feel better and better- not for getting your stuff. But PURELY to feel better, and research, explore to learn to KNOW freedom, passion, power and unconditional love, and deep, full, whole Satisfaction. Because this will FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

Re-understand "success". Be deliberately a bit more thankful for the small things that you own so effortlessly, and start to practice and master authentic appreciation. Learning to look for what is truly precious, beautiful, adorable and big WILL get you out of your complacent misery! ("We love you very very much!")

:hearts: :kiss: :kiss:

The standard of success isn't the things.
It isn't the money, or the stuff.
It is absolutely the amount of joy, that you feel.

Abraham

Many think success means getting everything I want.
And we say, that’s what dead is, and there is no such thing as that kind of dead.

Success is not being done; not being complete.
Success is still dreaming and feeling positive in the unfolding.

Excerpted from Sacramento, CA on 3/15/03

:vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:56 pm
How does this FEEL?

I guess, it feels BAD. Which means, Source does not agree with it, one bit. And so, why do you entertain those thoughts??
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

The middle ground of the EGS -where you are- can be a treacherous place, too! It is not torturing or even killing you (as the death zone would, in time, =the far low end of the EGS). You seem to be around Pessimism and Disappointment. That really isn't too bad (not trying to mock you!). People who "hover here" often have not much "painful motivation" to do things (which is kind of a good thing), and don't yet get into the field of joyful INSPIRATION (as this only occures ITV).
Yes, what you say is absolutely true :flowers: and I have thought about it for a long time. In my experience, inspiration is a very quiet feeling or voice that is barely audible. That is probably why I often did not react and therefore did not act. And when I did act, the results were fine, kind of satisfying. But it wasn't anything big. Why do I always hope for the really big deal?
t would be a wonderful thing when you could resist the temptation to bash yourself or zoom up what-is in a dramatic way, just out of the urge to get SOMETHING moving. How about thinking about what you truly WANT? Leave the stuff aside, for just a little bit. You are vibrationally not in the stable vicinity of allowing much better than "Blah" in the moment. But, cut yourself some slack and congratulate you for NOT really being off, either (as many many people are, in this time!). This is something to reallly be proud of!
Thank you, you are so understanding and also smart :romance-heart: .

Yesterday someone told me that he had found an apartment that I could buy. It is well located, has a very good price, is bright, has a nice room layout, etc.

The same applies to the recommendation for Lasik eye surgery. I should make an appointment and that's it. This gentleman is over 90 years old, an academic and still relatively fit. I was speechless. It is so easy and so quick to get closer to your dreams. Why wait and think about it for a long time :think2:?
Re-understand "success". Be deliberately a bit more thankful for the small things that you own so effortlessly, and start to practice and master authentic appreciation.
There are certainly far too few things, that I really and authentically appreciate. I have worked for what I have. Maybe I take it for granted too much.
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

How does this FEEL?

I guess, it feels BAD. Which means, Source does not agree with it, one bit. And so, why do you entertain those thoughts??
Does the universe have nothing else to do, but take care of my wishes :rofl: :yay2: :woohoo: ?
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:33 am
Does the universe have nothing else to do, but take care of my wishes :rofl: :yay2: :woohoo: ?
It's how the game is set up.
Your heart has nothing else to do than to enjoy pumping your blood.
The wind has nothing else to do than to enjoy blowing.
The trees have nothing else to do than to grow and grow leaves and shed them again and enjoy living.
And your Universe has nothing else to do than to mirror your vibration!

You are the Center of your Universe!

Abraham Hicks
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:26 am Yes, what you say is absolutely true :flowers: and I have thought about it for a long time. In my experience, inspiration is a very quiet feeling or voice that is barely audible.

:kiss:
That's not the case.
Inspiration is just whispering, when you are just on the brink of the Vortex.
You can not hear Inspiration at all, when you are far low in the death-zone! In fact, it might even sound like mockery and blame.
But Inspiration speaks uplifting, joyfully loud and clear, when you are clearly ITV.
And you can't overhear it in any way (and it's voice sounds as the magic songs of angels), when you are "on top of the world", in the high flying discs of love, joy, freedom, empowerment and CLARITY (!).

Or, better said, your reception mode to see and hear what Source speak and know to be true, is muted when you get OOTV. It sounds distorted and terrible and eventually vanishes completely when you are far OOTV. Source "speak" a very high vibration: When you are vibing low, you are not on sources frequency anymore, you get more and more sound-interferance and distortion, and eventually nothing anymore at all.

But that's not because source had stopped to speak to- or call you, and tell you the loving, healing truth. It's only because you tuned away from that lightful "channel".
That is probably why I often did not react and therefore did not act. And when I did act, the results were fine, kind of satisfying. But it wasn't anything big.

That's not just because you couldn't hear the inspiration. Your eyes wheren't tuned to see what is TRUE and beautiful and desired by you, either. And your mind couldn't grasp it.

The "Universe" CAN not show you something that is out of the vibrational range, that you, yourself, are vibing! The frequencies have to match up for you to perceive something. When you vibrate "blah", you can't see something else than "blah" in the mirror, aka out, in the Universe.
Why do I always hope for the really big deal?
Because you innately know, that there is SO MUCH MORE that you are, and that you desire to live out fully!
You are SO MUCH MORE than "blah" and "small" and "mediocre".
Thank you, you are so understanding and also smart :romance-heart:
Well, I'm just quite consistently ITV ;) and so "who I really am" has lots of airtime!
And you are so very nice and lovable! :hearts: :vortex-small: :ta:
Yesterday someone told me that he had found an apartment that I could buy. It is well located, has a very good price, is bright, has a nice room layout, etc.
How nice! :thumbup: YOU have allowed yourself to see this, in your Universal mirror! :goodjob:
The same applies to the recommendation for Lasik eye surgery. I should make an appointment and that's it. This gentleman is over 90 years old, an academic and still relatively fit. I was speechless. It is so easy and so quick to get closer to your dreams. Why wait and think about it for a long time :think2:?

...when it feels better to think some time about it more, or to get some more information... that is your guidance to do so!
...when "wild horses can't hold you back" to joyfully go and do that, that is your guidance to take that route!
There are certainly far too few things, that I really and authentically appreciate. I have worked for what I have. Maybe I take it for granted too much.
Yes, you have "worked for it", so why not have your cake AND EAT IT?
Because, you only get it's sweetness when you APPRECIATE it! When you don't, the "cake" tastes bland! (Or worse!)

Don't fall into the trap of now bashing yourself for "not being grateful". That would mean to go into the wrong direction! You did what came naturally. With more awareness, you will see- and desire more opportunity to appreciate. It comes kind of by itself, but you can GUIDE that by actively looking for things to enjoy and -appreciate. NOT to be a good girl (or to get your stuff), but because appreciation and enjoyment are what you came for: They make you ENJOY your life and your stuff and your achievements! That is how you celebrate what you've done: By allowing yourself to feel the triumph, the awe, the excitement, the fun, the love! It is THE most wonderful way to spend your time. (And: they feel SO MUCH BETTER than ignorance and victimhood! ):hearts:

Have a wonderful weekend, dear heart! :wave: :vortex:
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:51 am
It's how the game is set up.
Your heart has nothing else to do than to enjoy pumping your blood.
The wind has nothing else to do than to enjoy blowing.
The trees have nothing else to do than to grow and grow leaves and shed them again and enjoy living.
And your Universe has nothing else to do than to mirror your vibration!

You are the Center of your Universe!

Abraham Hicks
That sounds like always, so beautiful and simple that it almost takes my breath away, in a positive sense :in_love: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-hearteyes: .

I mean that lovingly towards myself, not mean or condescending, but maybe there is something wrong with my thinking that makes me question the law of attraction again and again. Something in me rebels against it.

If someone laughs heartily, they are ITV. More joy, more living in the moment, more enthusiasm, more fun, more authenticity and more happiness is hardly possible and all of that without I want this or I want that. And children laugh up to 400 times a day. So the children must more or less live in the land of milk and honey. I also laugh a lot and from the heart, but the vortex does not open. It is not individual thoughts and feelings that create, but the essence of it, right? I think that is what makes it so difficult for me to understand. What is the point of having the vortex full to bursting if I cannot access it.
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

How nice! :thumbup: YOU have allowed yourself to see this, in your Universal mirror! :goodjob:
To better understand, here's a current example: I have today and tomorrow off and was supposed to have a massage appointment on both days. The owner of the business called me and said that she had water damage at home. I didn't think about it at all over the weekend and if I did, I was only happy about the appointment. That's not a bad thing, of course, but I don't know how my vibrations contributed to my appointments being postponed.

My weekend was mixed. I had to work on both days. Privately, I was in contact with a friend. I laughed a lot myself, but we also argued. As always. I was sad for a moment, then back to my normal mode.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us