Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Tara

Re: Easy Matches

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches:
- I am feeling so much better after I drank coconut water 💧
- I like that it’s sunny outside.
- I like that I got this skirt for free 🥰
- I like how my hair is looking today.
- I like Kale.. it was delicious to have it for breakfast
- I like that my mum met this couple and now she and her partner are going for a bbq. It would be nice if they all became very good friends. My mum always wanted to have friends in London.
- My friend and I are childhood friends but we are leading very different lifestyles… I was telling her how I would like to have a group of friends go hiking, etc, and she said she loves that too.. I didn’t know this. Maybe we will organise a trip to Snowdonia.. I like that this has came up. She is really cool.
- I like that yesterday Abraham again mentioned easy matches.
- I like that they spoke about the themes that are relevant to me also.
- I like that there was this woman in the hot seat who said that when she was working in a restaurant 10 years ago and felt that she was out of balance, she went to meditate with Abraham meditation and then afterwards in the bathroom she met Esther 🥰 I like how her question was that she is frequently taking naps when she is catching herself out of alignment and I also liked that Abraham said while it’s good to stop momentum but she needs to do more specific work to shift the energy, I liked the energy work they did with her, I like that they were going to specifics (basically they said how would your life look like if you had extra $5000 dollars a month, where would you live, where did you spend your money specifically. A house with a view, what view, beach side view, a proper fitness gym with experts taking care of you, etc etc ). I like that I was inspired to this workshop.

- it’s not a quote but I wrote down to myself from the workshop:

~ keep pointing the money, continue juices flowing and don’t fall into a shortage consciousness~
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy Matches:
- I like how I managed to soothe myself in the night and felt asleep. That was an easy match.
- I liked the full on breakfast we had.
- I liked his playfulness / cheekiness 😊
- I liked our walk by the canal
- I like that we have our favourite crepes place.
- I like that we decided to go for a tea somewhere else and then we entered this beautiful Japanese cafe.
- I liked that nutty flavoured tea we had. I liked the ambience. I liked that it was filled with Japanese people giving me a sense of Japan…it was my favourite match ❤️
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

oo was the Japanese nutty tea "Hojicha"? (I've never heard of it but I googled "nutty Japanese tea" and it suggested this :lol: ) It sounds tasty!

Sounds like a lovely day! Regent's canal / Little Venice is one of my favourite places to go for a walk too :)
Tara

Post by Tara »

It was Kuromame Cha tea (for me it had nutty taste 😅) it was in Angel, there is this narrow street they have sometimes a market there.. and there are those cafes. I used to work near the canal there, and now I just go for my yoga classes around there 🥰
Tara

Post by Tara »

This is how internet describes the flavour of this tea:

“ a flavoursome savoury roasted note with slight hint of brown sugar, caramelised hazelnuts and an earthiness that balances everything out”

I’ve just googled it (as I forgot the name) and the place is called Katsute Japanese Boutique and Tea rooms in Camden Passage 🥰
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

oo amazing! Kuromame Cha sounds delicious from that description! Thank you so much for the recommendation! 🥰 I want to try it now! :lol:
I love that little area of Angel! I used to walk right past that spot where Katsute is on my way to sewing classes at Ray Stitch a few years ago! It's so cute and romantic there in the narrow lanes of Camden Passage! :D
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Funny! As we did came across a building and through the window downstairs I saw women sewing. My partner said that they are having sewing classes…and I was joking maybe I should join this class 🥰

Maybe that’s where you were going…
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

yeah! sounds like it could be! They do have the classes downstairs below the shop!
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

I may have to try this soybean tea since my stomach doesn't like coffee or tea. I'm off to amazon to research it~ thankyou tara and cookie for this convo 💖💖👍😎😁
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Tara

Post by Tara »

FeelGood - Let me know if you like it 🥰 as my whole experience might have also been influenced by all the Japanese ambience 😊

Also, for coffee alternative I like to drink Barley Coffee. You can find them on Amazon ❤️
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us