Quotes on Beauty & Physical Attractiveness

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Quotes on Beauty & Physical Attractiveness

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Leah Southey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:04 pm Abe says... just get happy. Whatever it takes.
It takes chocolate. And other yummy things.
:lol:
Or really: Yummy thoughts. Sweet, friendly, loving, relaxed attitudes towards yourself and everything else! Wonderful delicious, sweet beliefs and habits... ;)
I'm feeling my age here. I want to be able to do what I've always done and feel good about it. Is that too much to ask?
Noooo, it's NOT too much to ask, not even a tiny bit!! You OUGHT to allow yourself- and have (and eat it, too) everything "life caused you to desire"! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

...I absolutely hear you. Been there and "done" this split-energy-frustration-scream more often than I dare to admit :lol:
And, as you and I really know- it's not about chocolate. It's not about age. It's about believing your worthiness and being nice to yourself and not suppressing and ignoring our inner guidance... and then lamenting when things don't go so well... :whistle: :hearts:

(For the sake of a clean QUOTE-collection, lets have discussions and more in the "Abraham and me" Subforum! :kiss: :wave:)
Leah Southey wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:04 pm When I'm happy my body behaves itself.
:text-yeahthat:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Quotes on Beauty & Physical Attractiveness

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Your deliberate decisions that you speak to your cells,
gives them knowledge of your desires that overrides any negative beliefs or expectations!

Many of you assign all of the thinking ability of your being to your brain.
That is not an accurate assumption! For we have not that clump of physical stuff, and yet we still think, regarding your bodies, it is not just your brain that transmits and receives thought.

Literally every cell of your body has the ability to transmit and receive-
if you do not make decisions about what you want, then the cells of your body, literally every part of you, receives influence or direction from whatever mass consciousness speaks.

That's why doctors have concluded that diseases are hereditary. Because the cells of the infant body were communicating with the cells with the sick parents body, or with the worrisome thoughts of the sick parent. Babies not thinking about being sick, but receiving on some level about it. And receiving the result of that, because the conscious decision was not stronger.

A few years ago Jerry and Esther climbed the mountain. It was great fun, and on the following day, Esther could not get out of bed!
A few days ago, they climbed another mountain. Only this time, instead of Esther's body responding to mass consciousness or to Esther's old beliefs about the way her body responds to that sort of strenuous ordeal, Esther stood at the bottom of the mountain and said, speaking to her body:

"Are you all listening? It is my intent to climb this mountain. And I'm wanting you to receive the perfect amount of blood and energy and oxygen in order to do it with efficiency, and with effectiveness, and with fun and furthermore, tomorrow morning when I wake up and I'm wanting to feel very good! Are you listening to me?" she said again and again. She stopped along the trail, and spoke to her body!

And on the following morning when she awakened, she opened her eyes and was delighted as she bounced from her bed to find not one bit of soreness! Why? Because she made the decision consciously, to override old beliefs or mass consciousness, regarding this issue!

Now the reason we tell you this story is, because we are wanting you to understand that there is great power in decision, and that you do not have to let the evidence that others have created and are living, the physical evidence of disease, or poverty or whatever they are living- you do not need to let that affect your experience!

Because it is not evidence that has anything to do with you. It is only evidence of that which they have attracted by virtue of the balance of the thought that is within them. You are following us? It is our very strong wanting, to bring each of you to the place of knowing that you have control of your own experience and that it is not difficult to have it. That it is only a matter of you, deciding what you want, and really believing that your decision carries enough weight, that it can be your experience.

from the youtube-clip Abraham Hicks - RAMPAGE - TELL YOUR CELLS WHAT TO DO! With music (No ads)
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us