Any success stories in physical changes?

The Teachings of Abraham helps you to open doors to allow the Universe to deliver to you what you want. Often this delight happens in marvelous and unexpected ways. This is the forum to share these fabulous events and create a vibration for even more of them.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Any success stories in physical changes?

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Tara wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:18 pm
Eye surgery might be in my vortex as well. I manifested bad eyesight (honestly! I was a kid and they used to have camps to heal eyesights, my eyesight was good, but I was jealous to all these stories and wanted to go their so I asked for bad eyesight, and I got one ;( ) and it got worse and worse over the years... I had a glimpse of a good eyesight when I first realised Abraham teaching, was gazing through the window (4th floor), and pondering self love, and suddenly I realised that I am seeing car numbers without glasses, and then I got back in not seeing them :D For me even a good, inspired, timely and well done eye surgery would be manifestation.
...that is so weird, isn't it!? I guess it is a success-story of you, creating your own reality!! :lol: I've been there, done that, in some way, too... I trained my eyes with eye-gymnastics and managed to lose 1 dioptry ametropia (still 4 more to go...). And then I gave up, and it got worse than before. While I absolutely believe that it was my hope, vs my doubt that "did it".
I also learnt not to look exactly in how things come, they come from the path of least resistance :)
Ohh yes, that is true!! I never thought about it, but- of course!! :ta: this feels reallly good, in my case!
But wouldn't it be nice to master the connection with the consciousness of our cells? :) and allow vortexy versions to come to fruition..
Exactly, it would be the nicest! :hearts: :vortex-small:
But as you say, as long we have this strange resistances- why not fullheartedly embrace what came through the path of least resistance... :lol: I guess, Abe would say: "you humans are so INTERESTING!" :lol:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:12 pm
Because I "know" intellectually so many things... Bashar, Kryon, Abraham and Seth. I remember when I was reading 2nd time "The Nature of Your Personal Reality" it was so odd, as I read it from a place of so many things changing in my body and that book seemed to be all about how mind affects the body, while when I read it first time it seemed to be about sth else.

Sorry got carried away... I want this particular thread to be about the real stories, real experiences, not something "we know intellectually, conceptually" , but sth that we've been there, we experienced that...

I recall reading this girl's thread in forum how she healed her eyesight (it was not the most popular thread or maybe I was not a match to it for a long time), but there was sth there, I could sense her authentic experience :)
YES, I hear you... it feels so wonderfully real and bonded to Earth-physical clarity, right? Like, someone taking your hand and leading you there, or even carrying you. Assuring. Closer than this intellectual "knowing"...

Thank you! :kiss:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 11:20 am
FeelGood wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:15 am
I'm so glad to be living in the day and age of modern medicine and the miracles we receive becos of it.
Ohh yes, here, too!! I LOVE our time!! Living on the leading edge of Goodness...
I got covid in Jan of 22 and it wasn't too bad, I didn't get the vax since we don't go out much except for errands...we are the few ppl who still mask up for errands once a week and I'm happy with that. My Mr. got it earlier this year and it was the same, funny that we didn't catch it from each other and we are close and kiss without considering..hahaha. So that's another success story I guess :D
For sure! :woohoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
:tee: :hoppy: :five: :in_love:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:hearts: :in_love: :grouphugs: :wave:
Any success stories in physical changes?
Thinking of more success-stories, this ones come to my mind (while I have mentioned them often in the years before, they still might be of service) :

Some years ago I had an ulcerous back-tooth, and my dentist insisted on pulling it. I had no money in this time to replace it, and also, I knew that this tooth was just messing and playing with me. So I denied the allowance to remove it. The assistant doctor winked at me and asked the dentist if he would be allowed to support the tooth with root filling, and the dentist agreed, while mumbling angrily. The next 15 years, he never missed when I was visiting to remind me that he wasn't ok with the decision to keep this tooth (that fully got healthy again), and that the filling could pop out every moment. It became a rolling gag between us. I understood that this tooth wanted to teach me that we can be, do or have everything life causes us to desire. There is no "impossible". My approach to heal was to relax into the pain and to learn to wholly trust the healing.

Also, about 10 years ago, I got for the first time in my life migraine, and the doctor and all assistents assured me that it is absolutely untreatable and will stay for the rest of my life, I could only soothe it. Well, again, I denied the medicine they gave me (it didn't work anyway) and started- as with my tooth before, asking what the pain wanted to tell me. In this case it was that I got too tense. It became as a dance between me and the pain, I learned to immediately and unconditionally follow the guidance of it, to relax fully into the pain and give up all painful, stressful tenseness. I learned to truly love and appreciate this guidance, as the payoff (= no pain) was instant, when I did it right!

I "danced" for a few weeks in this way, and since then, I NEVER had migraine again...

As a young couple with 25, DH and I got deemed to be infertile after not having been able to perceive a child for 5 years. 11 years later, I had given birth to all together 4... it was a case of dropping others opinions no matter how expert-y they seemed to be.

I was able to heal my husband two times by using the power of my hands. One time we where stranded on a motorbike-tour through Netherlands with him having a hefty lumbago- that instantly healed after laying my hands on his back. The other time he had caught nephritis, that was gone the next day (the doctor was certain he had somehow mis-diagnosed him, when he couldn't find any bacteria or ulcer, anymore). Again, we both managed to trust the healing powers over our fears.

The terrible zoster (allegedly untreatable) of my youngest son healed up within one day, when we figured out together, what had "itched and tortured him so much".

When I got depressive around age 35, I had heard all my life that depression would be uncurable, together with the example of my aunt who tried all few years to complete suicide, once in jumping out of my attic-window. She died years later, still depressive (even she had the constant help of psychotherapists and also of several stays in mental homes). 2 years later, I had managed to get well, all on my own.

My children use to say: ""Impossible" is the easiest task for our family!"
Well, I have some physical longtime-hold-outs that I did not yet manage to change :lol: Maybe, I should stop calling them "my longtime-hold-outs"!! :lol:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Poe, this is so cool!
My children use to say: ""Impossible" is the easiest task for our family!"
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Tara

Post by Tara »

Wow! POE you have so many wonderful stories to share 🥰

So inspiring ! I haven’t read most of them in the past. Thank you for sharing 🥰

It looks like you are a healer.. ❤️

Reading these type of “real” stories makes me feel how “natural” it is and not “magical”

I met once my dads friend, he is not spiritual person or anything, he was having a drink with my dad and he worked as a driver.Not sure how conversation came up about the glasses, but he told a story how his eyesight became blurry and not clear, doctors prescribed him with glasses. He said he hated glasses so he said: “F… I am not gonna wear them, and his eyesight became back to normal 🙈

I think he did not do any deliberate spiritual work, but the decision not to settle was powerful enough.
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

FeelGood wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:19 am Poe, this is so cool!
:D thank you! I LOVE that my children have experienced all of this! So, they know- at least in some back room of their memory, when things get dicy! And, really, they are unnormal healthy now, all of them! :lol:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:20 am Wow! POE you have so many wonderful stories to share 🥰

So inspiring ! I haven’t read most of them in the past. Thank you for sharing 🥰

It looks like you are a healer.. ❤️

Reading these type of “real” stories makes me feel how “natural” it is and not “magical”

I met once my dads friend, he is not spiritual person or anything, he was having a drink with my dad and he worked as a driver.Not sure how conversation came up about the glasses, but he told a story how his eyesight became blurry and not clear, doctors prescribed him with glasses. He said he hated glasses so he said: “F… I am not gonna wear them, and his eyesight became back to normal 🙈

I think he did not do any deliberate spiritual work, but the decision not to settle was powerful enough.
:ta: Not sure about the healer... it never really resonated with me. I have healed a lot, but more out of the back ground, so to speak. What I really am called to is being a teacher, teaching by my own example. It bothered me much more that this 3 holdouts are still there, that in this way, I can't assure others by my example, than that it bothers me for not having that stuff/stance... :lol:

Ohh, that's a nice story! It feels so close to home! It reminds me about Esthers story, where she wanted to renew her drivers license, and she had to look through a contraption which measured the ability of her eyes. She didn't see clearly and stated, "This thing is broken". :lol: Of course, the lady told her she would need to get glasses to get her license... and Esther didn't want that. So she asked Abraham, if THEY could read through the contraption? And they could. And Esther didn't need glasses.

It made me realize... it is our ALIGNMENT with Source/who we really are, that heals everything!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:01 am
admin wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:21 am Hi !I moved this topic to the "Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You" subforum, as it suits this type of discussion better. :wave:
*I* LOVE that!!

But I thought, that it would fit maybe even better into the success-stories, as Tara deliberately asked for success-stories, not for practises, or even discussion...
Actually you are right. I hope you don't mind Tara that I'm moving this topic again, but this time to the "Success Stories and Manifestations" subforum :)
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

admin wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:02 pm
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:01 am
admin wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:21 am Hi !I moved this topic to the "Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You" subforum, as it suits this type of discussion better. :wave:
*I* LOVE that!!

But I thought, that it would fit maybe even better into the success-stories, as Tara deliberately asked for success-stories, not for practises, or even discussion...
Actually you are right. I hope you don't mind Tara that I'm moving this topic again, but this time to the "Success Stories and Manifestations" subforum :)
:D :vortex: :dance:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us