Easy Matches

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Tara

Re: Easy Matches

Post by Tara »

Easy Existing Matches:
- Physically I am feeling good this week. On Monday I came back to balance and since then I feel good. I love feeling good in my physical body. ❤️
- I got my days off that I needed with a great ease…easy match.
- I liked the lunch I cooked for myself. 🥰 so colourful and beautiful.
- I like feeling good emotionally overall.
- I am excited that I registered for this course in October for women. It’s going to be fun and it’s going to be in a beautiful peaceful place in Copenhagen.
- I received an offer to use coach services for free as this person is practicing :) fun easy match.
- and one girl recommended free dance class pass that I can register for in Old Street.
- now I need to manifest good timing for all things 🥰
- Agh… and today my colleague and I remembered how we met 2023 (New Year) in Venice. We had our trip there, and especially the New Year day felt so beautifully into place, we had such a good timing, net right people who recommended us a place to see fireworks. Some guy proposed to a girl on the new years in front of us! And I knew it was a sign I’ll get into this beautiful relationship I am in.

It was so lovely to milk the satisfaction of that memory 🥰🥰🥰

All is really well.
Things are always working out for me.
Things are falling into place as i easy match.

~Life is supposed to be fun~
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy matching..
- Aw… I just love feeling happy 🥰🥰🥰
- Sometimes I am aware of good things, but don’t feel them. Sometimes I’m in sync with the feeling good and love for all the wonderful things.
- I feel really good this week. And I am just so happy to feel this way, so I keep milking it.
- We met today.
- As he was walking me to the station, again I saw a heart on the pavement made from the rain. I said to him, please confirm I’m not imagining. And he did. Then he showed another figure from the rain, saying it’s a heart, but it was like really and abstract heart 😅 so I laughed from it. He said my heart also lacked a small peace.. it was just tiny corner, what would you expect from the rain.. and then as I playfully argued about the perfection of the heart I saw, I noticed a small little sticker on the pavement in the shape of ❤️ this one was perfect 🥰
- I love the playfulness from the Universe
- I love feeling happy
- I love seeing him happy
- I love being playful and silly
- I love feeling uplifted

This is what happiness is. Being happy and sharing happy silly playful moments with another happy being 🥰🥰🥰

I want more of this. More of these happy joyful moments 🥰

Thank you Universe ❤️

- And then we made this quick perfect birthday wish video for a friend of ours. Yesterday I tried making on my own but it was fruitless. This was quick and perfect. easy match
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy existing matches…
- I like the game of easy existing matches.
- I like the concept of this.
- I like that I am constantly matching.
- And I like to take time to ponder the situations, thoughts, things that my Inner Being and I match.
- I like when my Inner Being and I are a match.
- Throughout this day I intend to look for easy existing matches of my NOW.
- If I stumble on some subjects I intend to look for easier existing thoughts around the subject to match the perspective of my Inner Being.
- It is my intention to train myself more and more to look at my world through the eyes of source.
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 10.

Easy existing matches
- Today I had my second Thai massage. I thought it was so busy at work this Friday, and this massage will be painful (as last time she did it painfully, but my back benefited from it), so I was a bit feeling not too excited, but this time somehow (she read my mind?) she did a very relaxing massage, exactly what I needed 🥰 It put me straight to the vortex. All the work concerns were gone.
Love her massages. Love the ambience of candles, smell, oil on my skin. What a wonderful Friday treat :)
Easy existing match.
- My energy shifted so much, that I felt inspired to tidy my wardrobe (normally I feel like doing nothing on Fridays). Easy match to a good mood 😊
- Agh.. and my flatmate who is working as a nanny, brought me some clothes from the family she is looking after. She is such a sweet flatmate. Easy match
- I tried the clothes and they fit me perfectly. One of them is a shiny, sexy white dress. Today I found out I need white, black and red dresses for my femininity course. This dress will do the job perfectly.
- Love being taken care by the Universal forces.

Things are falling into place

All is well
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 11
- I told him, and he took it so well.
- He is amazing. I am so blessed.
- I am so so blessed. Easy match
- This top is easy match.
- The food easy match
- The movie “Matrix” easy match
- Our walk in the evening
- Our chill time
- Me seeing “Abraham House” as soon as I said sth about the house I want to manifest. Easy playful match
- Thank You 🙏
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 12
- I love this rain…
- It feels so cozy to be indoors with him.
- I love how we connected (I asked and then we connected. So powerful, so beautiful, so fulfilling)
- I love the smell of the rain.
- I love being in the present moment.
- I love having craved for specific food and I absolutely devoured it when we sat to eat 🥰
- I love our moment together.
- I loved our spontaneity.
- I love us in the current NOW

- Now I am travelling home
- And this woman is playing uplifting music, and she is quietly singing with the song. I like being a match to happy people. I like her music.
- I like he gave me his jacket 🥰 so much warmer 😊
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Day 13
Easy Matches
- It’s a pleasant weather outdoors. Easy match.
- My May one day off got approved. Easy match. Excited about Edinburgh🤩
- I like how I am feeling today. Steady. Present. Comfortable with where I am. Inspire to clean.
- I like that I manage to be creative and cook myself lunch from whatever I had, and it worked out well.
- I like that I realised I need to place an order for the plants sooner as I am travelling at the end of the month. Good realisation.
- I like that I am going to this class.
- Iike people in this group. I like that they are kind, and nice and looking to be happy.
- I like the memories from my weekend.

All is really well
simon
Plus Member
Plus Member
Sweden

Post by simon »

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:59 pm
Tara wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:10 pm- I like that Esther is writing new books.
She is?? :D oooh that's such nice news!
I wonder when they will come out! And what they will be focused on!
I saw this first now and I'm so excited for that :D I have been wondering if there is any new books on the way. It will be so exciting to read them once they come out :thumbup:
Tara

Post by Tara »

Easy matches as I go..
- That puppy which I saw in the train. He was so cute. Easy match.
- I wanted to buy nail polish remover on my way to the class and tidy my nails as I didn’t have much time before 🙈 I realised that there are no boots shop around as I googled. But I easy matched with the puppy, and as I left the tube I saw this couple in love and I appreciated their state, and in that moment my head turned around to see as Superdrug shop where I could buy nail polish remover. I felt light, easy and easy matching … I felt in that moment after the puppy, the couple in love and me getting in an instant what I wanted like the energy was clicking and I was dancing through the synchronicities with the Universe… ❤️ it was an easy match.
Tara

Post by Tara »

simon wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:24 pm
spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:59 pm
Tara wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:10 pm- I like that Esther is writing new books.
She is?? :D oooh that's such nice news!
I wonder when they will come out! And what they will be focused on!
I saw this first now and I'm so excited for that :D I have been wondering if there is any new books on the way. It will be so exciting to read them once they come out :thumbup:
Yes, me too 🥰 I like the new perspective and new processes.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us