My Diary

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Re: My Diary

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 9: 4 x 15 minute sound meditations a day

It's such a fun thing to keep reading Hicks whilst in the process a gradually felling better, as the things said just seem to land so differently and more powerfully.

Today in particular - paraphrasing "If you have the amplified desire for more money, we're not saying to get a second job. We're saying focus on the thought alignment first and then EVENTUALLY you'll get the inspiration to take some action and it will feel good to do so"
The EVENTUALLY is so key there. Don't feel like elaborating more :)
Ad
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 13: 4 x 15 minute sound meditations a day
Reminder: Any sense of urgency or hurry to improve anything works against me as it turns me very much upstream

Improvements continuing. I'm really starting to feel more powerful which is great. I'm starting to feel excited about things I haven't been excited about in a good while. Ooooh key thing there, I feel SO sensitive to getting upstream on anything and I know that it doesn't work - e.g. I've worked hard at exercise so much over the last few years and it's only really led to frustration and mild injuries. An exercise routine has evolved organically out of feeling better emotionally and it's going really well - with no injuries!

Things I'm tempted to add to morning routine
1) standard breakfast: 3 fried eggs and tin of organic lentils / black beans.
I forget how good this breakfast feels, if I had it every day ... oooh. Oh and some green veg would be great - will keep and eye out for canned spinach....

2) Some journalling ... not sure yet. 5-minute journal? writing here?
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 14: 4 x 15 minute sound meditations a day
Reminder: Any sense of urgency or hurry to improve anything works against me as it turns me very much upstream

Really cool synchronicity this morning - I went to my favourite coffee shop and the downstairs basement area was open for the first time in months. When I first when full time self employed three years ago this was my favourite thing to do in the morning, no-one else was ever down there and I can it feels so disconnected from everything and is amazing for chilling by myself. Anyways I had a great time, at moments might be the best I've felt ages. I'm loving feeling like a meditator again.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 15: 3 or 4 x 15 minute sound meditations a day
Day 1: Write here every day
Reminder: Focus on the wanted side of things
Reminder: A really easy good feeling thought to go to is 'I know for sure I can meditate'

Re-engaging that great advice from SpiritualCookie at the start of this year - 'focus on the wanted side of things'
I'd like this trend of feeling better to keep going. I'd like to add a little more good feeling thought momentum each morning by writing here and giving attention to the wanted side of things.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

:thumbup: :hearts: :wave:
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 16: 3 or 4 x 15 minute sound meditations a day
Day 2: Write here every day, focusing on the wanted side of things
aka MAKE PEACE WITH WHERE I AM

Great synchronicity again this morning - went to my favourite coffee shop and a lady that used to work there that likes me is back after a year away - and she lets me sneak into the basement area. So I've had 2 mornings there this week and I love it.

I want to acknowledge how helpful the reminder is, that any sense of urgency or hurry works against me.
I like the instant relief when I catch this early when at work.

Most of all I'd like my business / finances to become easy and comfortable. Therefore - I'd like to achieve consistent feelings of ease and comfort
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you for sharing your daily practice. Love the affirmation! It resonates with me 🥰

In the past I used one of Bashar’s affirmations: no insistence, no resistance. That use to help me to make peace with where I am.
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Tara wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:48 am Thank you for sharing your daily practice. Love the affirmation! It resonates with me 🥰

In the past I used one of Bashar’s affirmations: no insistence, no resistance. That use to help me to make peace with where I am.
thank you!! No insistence, no resistance - that's a good one :)
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 17: 3 or 4 x 15 minute sound meditations a day
Day 3: Write here every day, focusing on the wanted side of things
Day 1: No online football , news, random YouTube or eating outside of meal time. No checking work related things out of work. Only check email 3 times during work day.

Focusing on wanted side of things:
I'm pleased with my running progress. Through only running 3 times a week I'm seeing no sign of injury or strain and I'm improving each run.
I like remembering that during the happiest times of my life I always love getting back into running and because I'm happy it goes really well.
The fact that my running has been gradually improving for 8 weeks is great reflection that my average vibe is continuing to creep up.

I wanna enjoy expecting good things in my business
abrahammer117
Ireland

Post by abrahammer117 »

Day 18: 3 or 4 x 15 minute sound meditations a day
Day 4: Write here every day, focusing on the wanted side of things
Day 2: No online football , news, random YouTube or eating outside of meal time. No checking work related things out of work. Only check email 3 times during work day.
Day 1: Read Ab Hicks 30mins each morning

Focusing on wanted side of things:
Average mood still improving! Alongside that (inevitably) I can tell my beliefs have changed a lot.
Firmly within me at all times is the belief that I can always turn downstream by turning my attention to ambient sounds / ringing in my ears.
Seeing this work on a regular basis is very exciting!

This morning I did my usual 15 min meditation, then Ab Hicks Abundance meditation then naturally wanted to just sit and meditate for another 30mins. I'm enjoying downstream :)
I then read Ab Hicks for about 45mins and really enjoyed it. It's a wonderful feeling to find the same books so much more enjoyable because I'm in a better feeling place. I'd like to play with that by reading each morning

I'm looking ahead to my working day (10am) and can tell there's much more ease about it than normal.
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us