Being a match to outrageous Abundance!

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Being a match to outrageous Abundance!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 23

What is it generally that I want to have? How would that feel?
-I want to LOVE and TRUST my life and my desires, even more! I do it already, and I want MORE of it!

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to completely relax into this loving trust that I will live and experience and enjoy and see and touch it ALL. I want to relax and feel completely certain. It feels sure! It feels certain. It feels not iffy, it feels rocksteady. It is KNOWINGNESS. Jaaa... exactly! KNOWING. I am walking in KNOWINGNESS. Loving, joyful KNOWING.

What is it specifically that I want, now, and how does that feel?
-I want to be a multimillionaire! I want to always have a few millions "in the pipeline". I want to feel absolutely financially free.

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to relax into the fullness of Abundance- beyond my wildest dreams. This is who I really am! This is my calling: To live this, experience and explorethis, and master it to the fullest, and teach it by my example. I LOVE MY VISION. I so LOVE this!

What does source say to me, about this? Make it easy! Make it FUN. It all is supposed to be joyful, fun EASE :hearts:

I say: Oh YES, I will!!! :vortex:

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 24

-I want to LOVE my preferred style of living, and of travel!

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to live luxury. I can afford to choose the best, the highest quality, the most delicious, the most fascinating, the most beautiful, the most respectful, the BEST. I can afford to choose what really is the most precious for me. I can afford to be open about it, and to never put a bushel of this light!

-I want to do several luxury-cruises per year, for some time.

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to support those who give their best. I can afford to support those who REALLY care! I can afford to choose the best for me. I can afford to enjoy without any holding back, what life has caused me to desire. It feels joyful. It feels so appreciative. It feels uplifted and uplifting! It feels as a wonderful win-win! It feels delightful.It feels AWARE of the highest goodness. It feels as pure appreciation, and the closest to Alignment! I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

What does source say to me, about this? Your LOVE for Abundance and luxury is SO VALID. Never stop striving for feeling it, fully! Never give up LOVING your dreams. Only in this Alignment, you willbe happy, and bring the light as you intended! And, you will MASTER this, for sure.

I say: Yes, yes!! THANK YOU! Please keep guiding!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 25

-I want to LOVE what was, instead of carry it as a burden.

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to let go what is a "shadow", an illusion, anyway. Who we all really are, what really is true IS LOVE. To let go of the shadow means to feel free. And happy. And light. And at ease, in clarity and certainty and KNOWING. I can afford that!

-I want to live in an abundant mindset.

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to ENJOY fully! I can afford to LOVE LIFE! I can afford to live fully! I can afford to be RICH in my heart and my mind and in my physical environment!

What does source say to me, about this? You are worthy of that. You are absolutely WORTHY.

I say: I am! I am... I AM!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 26

-I want to fully embrace in LOVE my desires of ABUNDANCE. I git trained into not trusting abundance, or to be ashamed about it and I want to turn that around.

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to FULLY give up and give it all to source. I WANT it, and I have no idea how to do it. I let it go. I relax. I allow God to carry me, guide me, hold me, show me- I TRUST. I relax. I let go, and let God.

-I want to feel innocent. I want to feel LIBERATED. Liberated, understood and brought to the place where I find full whole clarity. I want liberation.

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to ask God for liberation. I give in! I give in. I GIVE IN.

What does source say to me, about this? Let go and hand it over! ;)

I say: I do! :hearts:

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 27

-I want to fully embrace my LOVE for my desires of design, interior design, living and creating homes. I SO LOVE IT!!!

...I can afford that! (I can buy that!) I can afford to express myself fully and wholly into the world of habitation!
It feels AT HOME. It feels elated. It feels BEAUTIFUL! It feels wonderful. It feels like a prayer! It feels as a rampage to source about the beauty of this earth and it's inhabitants and all co-creators of physical beauty! It feels like an Ode of thankfulness. It feels like THANKFULNESS, and deepest appreciation!

-I want to play with the beauty! I want to LIVE it, physically, and express my inspirations. It feels like God, molding the clay.God, playing with the divine materials and the divine inspiration for even more. It feels like divine interaction in the highest roams! It feels divine. It feels as bliss. It fels as ascended beauty- vibration, becoming full-fleshed matter. Falling into form, through love and appreciation! It feels awesome. It feels huge.This IS huge. Thank you, thank you life!!

What does source say to me, about this?
You will do this incredibly soon, if only you can hold back to look at the absence!

I say: I will not look there. I intend that, boder than I ever did. I WANT that. I want to master that.

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 28

What is it that I want to have? How would that feel?
-I want to LOVE for my LOVE for my mother and my family!

Interest. Love.

Hopefulness. Please, Source, call me and carry me. Hold me and let me see it.

Freedom. Light. Certainty. Clarity. Freedom. Souvereignity. CERTAINTY. Bold intense clarity of JOY.

Love. Trust in God. Trust in God: You take the lead. You call me. You open the door, when things are ripe. I trust you. I trust you. I trust you!

Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 29

What is it that I want to have? How would that feel?
-I want to feel deeply free. I want to enjoy life in every moment, minding my own business, not caring for anything that feels bad! I want to drop everything that doesn't feel good. I want to feel IN ALIGNMENT WITH WHO I REALLY AM. It feels pure! It feels free. It feels delightful beyond words. It feels buoyant. It feels AWESOME. It feels invincible! It feels INVINCIBLE.

I want to expect with no holding back, with full trust, that I get better and better, healthier and healthier, more beautiful, rich and free, the older I get. That feels SAFE. It feels eager! It feels free and wild and unstoppable. It feels wonderful. It feels amazing. It feels incredible! It feels young and fresh! :D It feels AWESOME. It feels sooooo good!

I want to always have friends and family around, that are truly my soulmates! It feels hilarious! It feels filled with love! It is EASY. It is delightful! It is fun, fun, fun. It is as being HOME. It is safe. It is delightful. It is warm and loving. It is fascinating! It is laughter, around each corner. It is fulfillment. It is fascinating. It is awe, all the time, every step along the way. THANK YOU, THANK YOU LIFE!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I MASTER LOVE.

Day 30

I LOVE my desires. What is it that I want to have? How would that feel?
-I want to fully wholly embrace my delightful, beautiful desires. It feels elated! It feels stunning. It feels as pure light. It feels wonderful. It feels extraordinary beautiful and elegant and as highest quality, and most wonderfully detailed. It feels fantastic! It feels jeartwarming. It feels SO GOOD.

I LOVE my desires. I want to experience this "tipping point" in an awesome, stunning, thrilling, fantastic big splash. I want to live bold. I love glamour! I love the BIG SPLASH. I love it BIG! I love it with a drumbeat! I LOVE IT BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL! It feels stunning! It feels big. It feels bold. It feels awesome! It feels unforgettable. It feels epic. It feels as on an other level! It feels soooo AMAZING!

I LOVE my desires. I want to get it all! I FEEL SUCH DEEP LOVE FOR IT ALL. It feels awesome! It feels as belonging all together. It feels as hell yes!! It feels wonderful! It feel big and bold and in pure love, with live!!! THANK YOU LIFE!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:lol: I felt out yesterday night, which new photo and "headline" would feel best for the next 30 day challenge, which theme would call me the most, and I wanted to rampage on the last 30 days. And then, I fell over on my keyboard and must have pressed "send" with my nose, because I fell asleep...
(I deleted it).

What an ending to my 30 days of "mastering love"! :lol: :lol:
YES, it have been awesome 30 days! I loved feeling my way around and picking where I wanted more clarity, and more deliberate focus. And not being mad at me when something stupid happens belongs right into this theme. :hearts:

I AM SO THANKFUL for my inner guidance that brings me the new ideas! I KNOW that and I enjoy it so much. I love co-creating with God. I LOVE embracing a theme and dancing with it for a month, sometimes masterfully, and sometimes, it seems, we trip over each other and then roll on the floor. (Or post with my nose... :? )

I felt sooo drawn to embrace love, all the last weeks! It was much more calling than anything else. Now, I feel a call to embrace TRUST.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

I know and love what I want!

...now, I MASTER TRUST.

Day 1

I LOVE my desires. What is it that I want to be, do or have? How does that feel?
It feels ELATED. It feels on the leading edge of Creation. It feels as cocreating with God, within me! It feels as hearing, TRUSTING and following sources call to become, what source has paved the path to and who I REALLY AM. It feels as Alignment. It feels rich, in all the right ways. It feels as source, cheering me on, wanting my triumph! As nothing else is GOOD so much as ALGNMENT and the abundance that comes from it! I trust that. It resonates deeply, and I choose to trust that.

It feels as fascination. It feels vibrationally accurate. It feels RIGHT! It feels like Paradise. It feels happy! It feels eager and funny and JOYFUL! It feels like love. It feels like love! I trust all this goodness! I trust the logic of it that looks and smells and tastes andd sounds and FEELS GOOD.

It literally feels delicious!
It feels eager and thrilled and BEAUTIFUL! Isn't beauty the invincible outcome of Alignment!
It feels calm and joyful. Peaceful and adventurous, all in the same time. It feels glamorous, LIGHT and sparkling and de-light-ful!!! It feels endlessly BEAUTIFUL. It is so good and deep and BEAUTIFUL!! I trust the Goodness: What deserves trust more, than that. Thank you life!!

x
Please disable Adblocker to support us