I appreciate Every Day

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Re: I appreciate Every Day

Post by FeelGood »

Flow with life.
Embrace a greater sense of gratitude and appreciation for your life.

I have faith in my self-healing abilities.
I embrace thoughts that facilitate the flow of healing energy through me.
I am experiencing the healing power of acceptance.
I feel energized.
I allow myself to flow with life.
I embrace a simple way to approach life.
I am thankful and feeling blessed.

:in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :yay2: :flowers: :goodjob: :happy108:
:dancing: :angelic-green: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-green: :hi5: :party:
:auto-driving: :banana-linedance: :banana-angel: :chores-utensils: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :romance-cloud9: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartstiny: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

The beliefs you give your attention to will influence your experience as you navigate the complexities of life.
Trying too hard to decipher the meaning of it all, labeling your experiences, or discerning the fairness of things can overwhelm you.
Sometimes you just have to let go and embrace a "It Just Is" mantra.
Try to dissolve all judgments.
You don't have to worry about labeling what's good, bad or ugly. Just let things be.
Focus on what's right in front of you.
Connecting to the present allows you to cut through the muddy layers of unhelpful and inaccurate judgments, which enables you to experience a sense of clarity in your life.

I appreciate the present moment.
I embrace a healthy way of caring for myself.
I welcome a powerful and life-changing shift in my life.
I receive healing energy from the universe.
I say yes to a more positive outlook on life.
I have a lot of moments of gratitude in my days.
I am in awe of the beauty and abundance that surrounds me.

:yes: :in_love: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :tee: :auto: :five: :lovie: :goodjob: :yay2: :happy108: :flowers: :laugh:
:happy117: :dancing: :angelic-yellow: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-green: :angelic-yellow: :party:
:auto-driving: :banana-linedance: :banana-angel: :chores-laundry: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :handgestures-thumbsup: :romance-heartsthree: :music-rockon: :romance-cloud9: :romance-kisslips: :romance-lovegoddess: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Give yourself a chance to explore life with a sense of openness, curiosity, and optimism.
You did your best to keep the spark of hope alive in your heart, even in the most daunting situations.

I have everything I need to stay mentally, emotionally, and physically healthy.
I am abundant by nature.
I feel confident in my choices.
I am experiencing a sense of freedom and peace in my life.
There is a much bigger plan for me than I could imagine.
I am on the path to self-discovery and healing.

:yes: :in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :rofl: :goodjob: :yay2: :flowers: :happy108: :goodjob:
:dancing: :happy117: :angelic-yellow: :angelic-whiteflying: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-green: :angelic-flying: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-yellow: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :chores-laundry: :character-mario: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-partydance: :music-rockon: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-adore: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-kisslips: :romance-lovegoddess: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Don't force yourself to snap out of it. Let the heavy emotions flow through you.
Feel lightness in your soul, there is so much to look forward to.

The right path for me is being illuminated.
My life is truly beautiful.
I have a peaceful heart.
I listen to my intuition.
I love how affirmations and positive quotes uplift my spirit.
I am moving toward increased awareness.
I find joy in the small moments of my everyday life.
I celebrate all the small wins I accomplish each day.

:yes: :in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :yay2: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :king1: :goodjob: :rotfl: :happy117: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-green: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :character-mario: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-jumpyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :music-rockon: :romance-adore: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartstiny: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-woo:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Maybe, instead of peace and calm, you're feeling a sense of sadness and restlessness.
This journey of acceptance is not what you thought it would be.
Processing these difficult feelings is also an important part of the journey.
Let go of the idea that life cannot be fulfilling unless it is a certain way.
Slowly knit the threads of helpful perspectives as you work towards getting to the next phase of this journey and embracing a new normal for your life.
Whenever you find yourself in a storm of debilitating thoughts, remind yourself that you're resilient.
You're on the way to greater peace and happiness!

I am surrounded by things that fill my heart with joy.
I tune into the peace in my heart.
I share good energy everywhere I go.
I tune into the peace in my heart.
I embrace the natural rhythm of life.
I take time out to reconnect with nature.
A few minutes of stillness makes a world of difference in my life.

:in_love: :yes: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :yay2: :flowers: :goodjob: :rotfl: :happy108: :rofl: :dancing: :happy117: :party: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-green: :angelic-yellow: :dancing: :party: :auto-driving: :banana-linedance: :banana-rainbow: :character-luigi: :character-mario: :chores-utensils: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :laughing-rollingyellow: :romance-heartsthree: :music-rockon: :romance-adore: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Life is a concoction of imperfect situations, mistakes, trials and errors, gifts, serendipitous encounters, and new beginnings.
Even the seemingly uneventful years can lead you towards your biggest breakthroughs that change everything.

I am mastering the art of not taking things personally.
I am discovering my true self.
I prioritize continual improvement in my life.
I believe in the inherent goodness of life.
I release my judgments.
I am thankful and blessed.

:goodjob: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :in_love: :yes: :auto: :yay2: :rofl: :rofl2: :flowdownstream:
:happy117: :hi5: :dancing: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-grayflying: :angelic-green: :angelic-innocent: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-whiteflying: :angelic-yellow: :party: :party: :party:
:auto-driving: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :character-mario: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :music-rockon: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-kisslips: :romance-lovegoddess: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Many defining moments of your life have manifested when you least expected it.
Have faith and confidence in your own unique trajectory.
Take it one day at a time with persistence and patience.
And it's a choice you need to make on a daily basis.

I am in sync with the divine timing of my life.
I process my emotions in a balanced way.
I am happy and grateful in the present moment.
I can see the signs for more good things to come.
I feel deserving of great gifts from life.
My deepest desires are becoming a reality in my life.
I am free from stress and worries.

:yay2: :goodjob: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :in_love: :yes: :happy108: :flowers:

:party: :hi5: :dancing: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-grayflying: :angelic-green: :angelic-innocent: :angelic-pink: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-whiteflying: :angelic-yellow: :happy117: :dancing: :party: :party:

:auto-driving: :auto-driving: :banana-angel: :banana-rainbow: :character-luigi: :character-mario: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :character-marge: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-partydance: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :romance-adore: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-kisslips: :romance-heartstiny: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

You know things are unfolding for your highest good.
Powerful changes are taking shape.

I enjoy moments of laughter and joy every day.
It's possible for me to have what my heart desires.
I love and accept myself.
I have a calm center within myself.
Doors to growth and new opportunities are opening for me.
I live a life of freedom.
I am able to see things more clearly.

:goodjob: :tee: :lovie: :five: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :happy108: :yes: :in_love: :in_love: :yay2: :flowers: :happy108: :party: :dancing: :happy117: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-green: :angelic-innocent: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-whiteflying: :angelic-yellow: :party: :banana-jumprope: :banana-rainbow: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :character-luigi: :character-marge: :character-mario: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :greetings-clappingorange: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-partydance: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-adore: :romance-adore: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-heartstiny: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :tools-hammerdrill: :text-thankyouyellow:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Allow yourself to embrace nothingness.
In this state of nothingness, you can find the space to simply be.
Visualize your body being filled with healing energy.
Let it dissolve all your worries and fears.
You don't have to worry about what has happened or what will happen in the future.
Reclaim a sense of stillness.
This will allow you to make decisions from a wiser place.
Let your heart be at peace.

Rest is a sign of strength.
This is my season of healing and restoration.
I am focused on my emotional healing.
I am experiencing more freedom and joy than I’ve ever known.
I choose habits that nurture my spirit.
I am turning over a new leaf in my life.

:in_love: :yes: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :rofl2: :rofl: :rotfl: :goodjob: :flowdownstream: :yay2: :happy108: :flowers: :party: :party: :dancing: :happy117: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :party: :party: :hi5: :auto-driving: :banana-jumprope: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-partydance: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rofl: :romance-adore: :music-rockon: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

The obstacles that have been bothering you for years will soon disappear from your life.
You are feeling lighter.
You feel a powerful sense of transcendence.
What's meant to be will arrive at the right time.
Create a collection of your favorite affirmations, quotes, songs, and inspirational videos.
Use these tools to release your attachment to your worries and fears.
Keep taking small steps forward.
You are attracting opportunities that are changing your life for the better.
Be open to accepting new insights.
Trust the natural unfolding of your life. The best is yet to come.

I am experiencing mental clarity.
I take time to replenish my soul.
I am grateful for my moments of rest.
Healthier thinking patterns are taking root in my mind.
I am committed to my recovery.
I let the universe work its magic in my life.
I incorporate healthy habits into my everyday routine.
I embrace the changing seasons with grace.
I find beauty in every moment.
I am thankful. I feel blessed. I feel just right, in balance and harmony.

:in_love: :yes: :tee: :five: :lovie: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :goodjob: :yay2: :happy108: :flowers: :flowdownstream: :party: :dancing: :happy117: :angelic-blueglow: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-flying: :angelic-grayflying: :angelic-green: :angelic-pink: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-whiteflying: :angelic-yellow: :party: :ta: :auto-driving: :banana-jumprope: :banana-rainbow: :auto-driving: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :chores-laundry: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :music-rockon: :romance-adore: :romance-cloud9: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us