I appreciate Every Day

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Re: I appreciate Every Day

Post by FeelGood »

Concentrate on what matters to you in the long run, and opt for thoughts and actions that enrich your life.
Ultimately, you can't control other people’s opinions.
Focus on maintaining your self-esteem and continuing your journey with confidence.

I let my thoughts come and go on their own.
I let go of my attachment to my thoughts.
There’s more space between my thoughts.
I tune into the flow of abundance in my life.
Mindfulness works wonders for me.
I am fully present in everything I do.
I am learning to slow down.
It is possible to live a simpler life.

:in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :yes: :auto: :yay2: :happy108: :rofl: :rofl: :auto: :goodjob: :flowers: :party: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :happy117: :dancing: :hi5: :party: :banana-linedance: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-partydance: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :music-rockon: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
Seeing things to celebrate. Good Version, good version.
😎🎈🥰🎵💖💰 :flowdownstream: :goodjob: lemon
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Every small daily action and word you choose can profoundly influence your life.
By directing your energy towards activities that improve who you are, you naturally crowd out negative habits.
Take time to celebrate every small victory throughout your day.
Routine tasks like making your bed or washing the dishes can instill a sense of achievement, fueling your motivation to address more significant challenges.
Approach each day with heightened awareness and a focus on self-improvement, cherishing the small moments that together build these accomplishments, no matter how minor, can boost your happiness and empower you.

I love my simple and peaceful life.
My well-being is my priority.
Life is becoming more enjoyable for me.
I approach each day with a sense of gratitude.
I live in harmony with those around me.

:in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :yes: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :goodjob: :rotfl: :rofl: :yay2: :yay2: :happy108: :happy108: :flowers: :party: :dancing: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :party: :happy117: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :happy-smileyflower: :music-rockon: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-cloud9: :romance-adore: :romance-heartstiny: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
Tara

Post by Tara »

FeelGood wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:21 am Every small daily action and word you choose can profoundly influence your life.
By directing your energy towards activities that improve who you are, you naturally crowd out negative habits.
Take time to celebrate every small victory throughout your day.
Routine tasks like making your bed or washing the dishes can instill a sense of achievement, fueling your motivation to address more significant challenges.
Approach each day with heightened awareness and a focus on self-improvement, cherishing the small moments that together build these accomplishments, no matter how minor, can boost your happiness and empower you.

I love my simple and peaceful life.
My well-being is my priority.
Life is becoming more enjoyable for me.
I approach each day with a sense of gratitude.
I live in harmony with those around me.

:in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :yes: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :goodjob: :rotfl: :rofl: :yay2: :yay2: :happy108: :happy108: :flowers: :party: :dancing: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :party: :happy117: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :happy-smileyflower: :music-rockon: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-cloud9: :romance-adore: :romance-heartstiny: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
FeelGood 🥰 are first paragraphs normally taken from books or you write them ❤️ ? I love the insightfulness 🥰
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Tara wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:55 am
FeelGood 🥰 are first paragraphs normally taken from books or you write them ❤️ ? I love the insightfulness 🥰
:clap: I always wondered, too! They are so wise. :vortex: :hearts:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Tara and Poe, they are from a daily reading I get delivered to my email. I think I posted it on the first post of the thread.
dailymotivation.site

I like the ease of posting them and feeling them as I post and it keeps me focused on what I want or how I feel.

Only occasionally I will add a sentence of my own :D :D :D

All the little emoticons are like my grid 🙏💖🙏😁😎🎈🎁🎵
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

FeelGood wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:43 am Tara and Poe, they are from a daily reading I get delivered to my email. I think I posted it on the first post of the thread.
dailymotivation.site

I like the ease of posting them and feeling them as I post and it keeps me focused on what I want or how I feel.

Only occasionally I will add a sentence of my own :D :D :D

All the little emoticons are like my grid 🙏💖🙏😁😎🎈🎁🎵
thank you for sharing! :hearts:
It inspired me to hear "what source has to say" in my own work... they don't say a lot to me normally, I think most of their message is in the momentary impulses anyway...

I SO LOVE seeing all this colorful guys hopping and cheering and dancing in your posts! YES, they are wonderful grids! That is soo true!! :romance-hearteyes:
Ad
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Remember, perfection doesn’t exist and we all make mistakes.
For any relationship to thrive, forgiveness and letting go is essential.
Understand that even with those closest to you, disagreements and differences in opinion are inevitable.
The key is to let go of any grudges and bitterness to make room for more understanding and empathy.
Knowing when to go low or no contact is a good thing.

I am living a harmonious life.
I am in alignment with my true self.
I am at peace with the present.
This is my season of rest and renewal.
I turn inward during difficult times.
I am feeling whole again.
I set clear intentions every day.
I am thankful for the wonderful, fun interaction with my forum friends this week😎😁💝👍 :grouphug:
My desires get fulfilled effortlessly.
Everything happens in perfect harmony.

:in_love: :yes: :tee: :five: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: 💰 :beating-the-drum: :goodjob: :king1: :rofl: :rofl: :yay2: :happy108: :rotfl: :flowers: :party: 💰 :hi5: :dancing: :angelic-cyan: :angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :party: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :auto-driving: :chores-utensils: :chores-utensils: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-jumpgreen: :laughing-rollingyellow: :happy-smileyflower: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-cloud9: :romance-adore: :romance-heartsthree: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:💰
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

Redirecting your focus away from troubling thoughts is just one way to regain calm in challenging moments.
There are other techniques to manage anxiety that might seem unconventional, like contemplating the worst-case scenarios.
It might sound odd, but giving yourself a limited time to jot down these fears can actually be beneficial.
Once you've outlined the worst that could happen, start listing actionable steps you can take to mitigate these situations.
This logical examination of your fears reduces their control over you.
By acknowledging and accepting these possibilities, you allow yourself to return to the present and focus on doing your best with what you have.

I embrace a sense of surrender in my life.
I find fulfillment within myself.
I make decisions from a place of abundance and wholeness.
My fulfilled desires are coming in quicker than ever.
It is easy to let things flow.
I am becoming calmer and more flexible.
I am becoming a more centered version of myself.

:in_love: :tee: :five: :lovie: :lovie: :pie: :rocket-of-desire: :beating-the-drum: :rofl2: :rotfl: :happy108: :happy108: :yay2: :goodjob: :flowers:
:party: :party: :dancing: $$$:angelic-green: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-yellow: :party: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :auto-driving: :banana-linedance: :banana-rainbow: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :handgestures-thumbsup: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncycyan: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpgreen: :happy-jumpgreen: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :music-rockon: :romance-adore: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-kisslips: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Hi FeelGood! I saw this and thought of you! :hearts:
FeelGood
Plus Member
Plus Member
United States of America

Post by FeelGood »

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:02 am Hi FeelGood! I saw this and thought of you! :hearts:
:text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyouyellow: :money-bag-big: :money-bag-gold: :money-bag-gold-small: :goodjob: :grouphugs: :balloons_wave:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us