The Appreciation Game

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: The Appreciation Game

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Haha, I will run with "T" for Tea-Time, with Afternoon-Tea"! :hearts:

We had our tea-time, or better said, Afternoon Tea, today! My daughter saw the pictures in Pinterest and asked me if I would create her birthday-feast in this way and style? No one of us ever had Afternoon-Tea, before, and while I had studied the recipes and the "how"- I was so curious, also, to learn to know this British tradition!

So I started out to hunt for matching pretty etageres, (a different style than we normally have here, where the plates are not "free" as in the British style-etageres. Which is actually so clever- so much easier to clean and store! I dug out what is left from my collection of mismatched antique china. I sooo love this wonderful incredibly detailed and hand-guilded porcellain-designs! I love the romance. I love the colors that we by far, don't get anymore new. I love the incredibly whimsical forms and shapes! Each saucer is like a piece of art.

I learned via youtube to bake scones (never before ate them! They are yummie!!!) I was fascinated by this dough that I never prepared and never tasted. I am thrilled that now, as I tried it, know something very precious that I had no idea tastes so different!

I prepared coronation-chicken-finger sandwiches, as I had heard so much of them. Sigh, what a treat!! I love the raisins and the curry in combination with the chicken. Such an unusual way to combine, for us- so exotic! And, I prepared some tried- and true bites that my daughter loves ESPECIALLY- as goat-cheese wrapped in bacon, deviled eggs, tiny leek-quiches with crabs, avocado-toasts with tomatoes and gravlax with crackers. The last 3 days, I didn't do much else. :lol: it was such fun, and I practiced my rampage for my beloved daughter while I did all that... :hearts:

I dipped strawberries into chocolate, bought fresh macarons, and I was soo proud to successfully have hunted for Petit Fours (which are an incredibly rare treat, here). I love the taste of them. I love the scrumptious mix of soft light dough, and yummy cream, and rich Marzipan and awesome fondant cover... oh sigh, I could eat them all the time!

I sooo loved to teach my family the rules of serving and celebrating Afternoon-Tea, and I loved how they all took it in and enjoyed it, this exotic before unknown, wonderful thing! :hearts:

Next letter "A"
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:01 pm I will run with "T" for Tea-Time, with Afternoon-Tea"! :hearts:
haha! sending love to people you don't know - why not! :D I'm glad it brought a smile :)

The treats you made look AMAZING! :vortex-small:
I particularly love the colourful roses - so pretty! Everything looks so beautiful and delicious and special! And abundant! You created such a special experience with all your attention to details, down to the etageres!

It is such a fun idea creating feasts from different countries to taste things you've never tasted before! At one time I dreamt of going through the alphabet, making a dish from every country, letter by letter. I started with Afghanistan but didn't get very far before some other project distracted me :lol: . I really like the idea still!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:26 pm haha! sending love to people you don't know - why not! :D I'm glad it brought a smile :)
:hugs: I hope you got me right!!!? Nobody laughed at you! It was SO sweet of you! They all were so very touched by your greetings!!! :hearts: And the fact that your from UK added a magical extra touch to our tea :) :vortex-small: :kiss: :kiss:
...It is a strange thing, I speak often about what I experience on Forum, as per example that I speak of you, re-building and organizing better than ever before the quote section- that they all know was SO dear to me on the old Forum. And I spoke of the amazing AI-artwork that you introduced me to. Forum-life intertwines with our physical life in some big ways, and so, they kind of "know" about you. It feels so strange when someone from the ethers, so to speak, reaches out and becomes "real" on a new level! :hearts:
The treats you made look AMAZING! :vortex-small:
I particularly love the colourful roses - so pretty! Everything looks so beautiful and delicious and special! And abundant! You created such a special experience with all your attention to details, down to the etageres!
:in_love: :ta: :ta:
It is such a fun idea creating feasts from different countries to taste things you've never tasted before! At one time I dreamt of going through the alphabet, making a dish from every country, letter by letter. I started with Afghanistan but didn't get very far before some other project distracted me :lol: . I really like the idea still!
I just LOVE this idea!!!! Oh yes, oh yes, lets do this!!!! :woohoo: :lol: ...off, to start this thread!!! :lol: :romance-heartspink:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Thanks for explaining :hearts:
I don't think I ever saw the ABC games on the old forum - they sound like fun :)
See you on the ABC foodie thread! :D

-

A: Arthur the Aardvark :lol:

I felt like doing a light-hearted one this time so Arthur the Aardvark it is!

Arthur the cartoon is so sweet and pure.
I love how the characters teach cute, wholesome lessons,
and how the vibration of the episodes is generally quite high.
It's nice to know that children get exposed to good vibe shows like this.
I love the artwork too - the characters are so well-drawn and lovable.
I appreciate how bright, uplifting and colourful the artwork of the show is.

I appreciate the diversity of characters - the creativity of the creator who thought of all the types of kids in the cast, the thought of all their personalities, appearances, and of course the stories!
And I appreciate the sweet music which also feels of a high vibration - makes sense - LOA brings high vibration music to a high vibration show :)

I also used to love the Living Books computer game, Arthur's Teacher Trouble, for all the adorable interactive elements in the story. I used to love the charming singing chocolate chip cookies best :lol: I just realised the synchronicity of me liking them and my chosen username here on this forum haha!

Knowing that there are kind, talented people in the world creating wholesome things like Arthur..
It makes me feel appreciation in my heart for these lovely people.
I love the idea - thinking there are SO many people working on this show - from the story writers, to the artists drawing the cartoons - to the musicians making the music - the video editors and producers - director - that's a lot of lovely people!
It makes me feel hopeful for the world.
It makes me feel that there is so much good in the world!
It makes me feel happy knowing there are good people out there.
It makes me feel encouraged.
I like this little clump of souls that work together - this little clump of co-creating Source energy! :lol:

Next letter: R (for Arthur) or K (for aardvark)
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

R: Really fast manifestations!

The other day I was talking to someone, telling them that Jerry Seinfeld made a movie about the origin story of Poptarts ("Unfrosted"). And I was saying how I really enjoy real-life origin stories behind famous brands. They're often inspiring because they tend to be stories of success. It's fun learning the back-story behind famous things. There's something satisfying about seeing how all the pieces came together - how they fit - how everything rolled.

So, as we were talking about this, I was thinking of other fun origin stories for famous things, and without thinking much, I mentioned that I once read about the origins of the Monopoly story - and that that's a pretty interesting story. They should make a movie about that, I said.

The NEXT DAY the news comes out that Margot Robbie is making a movie about the origin of Monopoly! :lol:

Instant manifestation!
I love it when this happens!

I have no idea if I'm moving into a reality where my light-hearted thoughts / desire have been happening -

or if I'm receiving what's in the ether already within my current reality, tuning into what's going on, and that's why the thought occurs to me before it is public knowledge -

but either way - it's always such a zing of surprise and delight when a manifestation happens like that - especially when it's so fast! I love this fast-paced timing that makes me feel like I'm creating my reality in amazing ways with my light-hearted thoughts and words!

It's so satisfying!
It feels bubbly and fresh and bright and light!
It feels exciting - like vibrant enthusiasm!
It feels like fast-moving energy
It feels cool!
It feels fun seeing this evidence of everything Abraham teaches!

Next letter: N (or S)
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

S: Sand

Remember how we were appreciating how beautiful sand looked under a microscope a few days ago?
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:09 pm
Sand, photographed by a macro-objective
I had another cool and very fast manifestation today: I won a x2500 magnification microscope in a competition today! So now I'll be able to see sand under a microscope first hand! yay! :D Now I have a new desire to find more fun things to appreciate in very specific close up! :lol:
Ad
Tara

Post by Tara »

Wow! This is such a beautiful manifestation 🥰

Yes! I loved appreciation of the sand also and pondered wouldn’t it be nice if an exhibition like this existed?

Wonderful wonderful manifestation SpiritualCookie 🥰🥰🥰
Tara

Post by Tara »

D for Dresses 👗

Today I happened to come across this kid Max Alexander. He is 7 years old and he is a famous designer already! When he was 4 years old, he had a dream and he proclaimed to his mum that he is a “dress maker”.

He wants woman to feel beautiful.❤️

I love dresses
I love how they make us feel
I love especially summer dresses, I like feeling the wind playing with my dress between my legs
I love that there is such a huge variety of dresses for us to choose from: shape, colours, materials… you name it!
I love how a dress can make one feel
I love the creativity expressed in the dresses
I love little girls dressed up in their dresses, I can imagine the feeling they get when they wear a beautiful dress.
I love the feeling of beauty that a dress can give ❤️👗
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Tara wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:53 pm Wow! This is such a beautiful manifestation 🥰
🥰🥰🥰
:hoppy: :dancing: :happy117: :balloons_wave:

-

Wow a 7 year old famous dress designer! That sounds like an interesting story for a movie I'd like to see :D

Dresses can really help connect me to my feeling of womanly-ness and beauty too : )

One dream I have is to try on one of those dresses with a huge skirt and feel like a princess! haha That looks like fun :D

Or do a day of trying on beautiful evening gowns that look so elegant - that looks like fun too! :heart:

ok now I'm inspired to find beautiful dresses to appreciate! :lol: Here are some fantasy pretty ones I found on pinterest :hearts:

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:09 pm Thanks for explaining :hearts:
I don't think I ever saw the ABC games on the old forum - they sound like fun :)
See you on the ABC foodie thread! :D

-

A: Arthur the Aardvark :lol:
:hearts: :wave:
It was certainly going some months, maybe even a year... we went around the alphabet for several times! Maybe you hadn't been on Forum then, yet!? Because I am sure you would have noticed, it was the busiest thing on Forum for a LONG time. I so loved this times when Forum was so happy and boisterous, with MANY people chiming in to topics, or celebrating a success together! It felt hilarious and lighthearted, fresh and eager, as a wild, joyous exploration that a flock of people shared. I want to experience this again! :D :grouphugs:

I never heard of Arthur the Aardvark! Oh my, what a funny name (and basically, what a really funny word! :hearts:)
I SO enjoy the words and -energy in which you describe things. You are soothing, healing, mending in your love that is palpable in all your posts. it feels SO GOOD!!! Thank you for everything you share! :vortex-small:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us