Hi everybody!

Tell us how you found the forum and Abraham-Hicks, and a little about your background and interests. No URL's, business or service promotion, or advertising.
AngelHippie

Hi everybody!

Post by AngelHippie »

What is everyone up to today? Both my college age sons are home for a bit, and I'm so happy! My older and I started playing pickleball yesterday for the very first time and it was so much fun! It's really hot here (in Florida) so we can only play at like 7 pm, and yesterday it was pouring, so we thought we wouldnt be able to play. But we went to the courts and they were wet but empty, so plenty of room for us to goof around and learn. My older son is making pancakes for Sunday brunch right now, then the boys will play some video games together, and then if it gets a bit cooler we will be laying some mulch in the garden.

What's everyone else up to today?
Ad
AngelHippie

Re: Hi everybody!

Post by AngelHippie »

Okay, so many shifts going on in my life energetically! It's so exciting! I have decided to terminate my lease for my business because i no longer want the hassle of running my own business, and want to focus on my energetics. I am strongly considering joining a wellness collective in my town (I'm an acupuncturist) that has reiki, hypnosis, and other cool offerings. I am going to follow Abraham's advice to "go forward into real life" and not look backwards. "withdraw from the chaos and tune into source" Image
getting into the vortex!!
AngelHippie

Post by AngelHippie »

Last night i did a cool therapy called Lucia Light Therapy and it was very interesting! has anyone ever tried that? I have been very tired lately (menopause will do that!) so trying to nap as much as I like, and also stretch and appreciate my body for what it CAN do well. I am sitting in bed now with my doggiess and just relaxing, reading and listening to Abe. Quite a nice Sunday!
404NotFound

Post by 404NotFound »

I love your inspired move away and out of the hustle and into the flow! Also chilling with dog in bed is The Best. It has no equal, except for chilling in bed with cats. Keep updating us!
JadedJester

Post by JadedJester »

AngelHippie wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:44 pm My older and I started playing pickleball yesterday for the very first time and it was so much fun!
I'd like to know about Pickleball! I'm Australian and we don't have it here. The only reason I knew it existed is because they sell paddles for it on Zazzle. Is it a popular sport in your area?
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us