There is no regret

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
Blue__Butterflies

There is no regret

Post by Blue__Butterflies »

At no time can you not come into Pure Positive Energy.
And actually that's what the death experience is…it's the ultimate getting into the receptive mode. And oh, what a party that is.
You are very funny when you make your transition into non-physical and you get into that receptive mode and you get a look at all of the things that didn't matter that you were making such a big deal about.
That's a party worth going to. (Fun)
We all line up, "Oh, here are new ones coming, listen to them laughing."
It's not quite like that...
No, it's exactly like that; it's exactly like that as it occurs to you how simple it all was and how complicated you all made it.
"All I had to do was love, but about that guy, he made it very hard for me to love..
so I sacrificed one decade,
two decades,
three decades,
four decades,
five decades,
six decades,
seven decades,
eight decades,
nine decades…
and I croaked.
I love that guy now, I just love that guy."
That unlovable guy has added so much to the world - his elements of contrast are bringing clarity, he's causing things to go into the Vortex without even knowing it, he's adding to the whole, he's as valuable as every other component.
And in non-physical there's no regret about the nine decades that you 'wasted' while you hated that guy because you left all of that resistance behind…your family may keep talking about it, they'll write books about it. (Fun)
~ Abraham-Hicks
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us