Autism

Introducing the Abe Quotation sub-forum We've been noticing more and more members enjoying and sharing Abraham's words of wisdom in many different forms. The momentum of such generous sharing has caught our attention so we've created a place here on the forum to assemble such gems "under one roof," so to speak.
Blue__Butterflies

Autism

Post by Blue__Butterflies »

Some of these spirits [autistic children], they go to a lot of trouble to come in a way that they cannot be changed, that they cannot be influenced by the masses. They come as powerful teachers of unconditional love to help you find a way of being alright anyway, of feeling full love anyway, of not needing there to be a change in order to feel good, but accepting what is and feeling good. In other words, it is the most powerful thing that we teach - it is what we desire for all of you - that you can stand in the not yet manifestation of something that you want and feel the vibrational essence of it and let that be enough, because in that allowance there is utter connection.
And it's a sort of hard thing to teach - you were self-taught on that. Your child made a very good choice in coming to you because it was a decision you had made together before either one of you got here - that you would come to know what true, full unconditional love is. Think about what unconditional love is - conditional love is "Be a little different and I will feel better. Be a lot different and I'll feel a lot better. Change what you're doing so that my response to you doesn't have to change. You do the work in the change and I will just be the same and observe, and then I will feel better."
There is such entrapment in that because, with anyone who is walking around the world needing others to be different so that they can feel better, first of all it must be very demanding, and then very influential or then very powerful. And you never meet anyone who is happy, not really happy under those conditions. Happiness is in coming into alignment with who you really are, which means finding happiness without needing something to change in order to find it. And then, once you've found it, happiness just moves through you in so many ways.
Q: Yes.
A: Yes. So the teacher comes to you in order to introduce you to alignment and then meets you there. How about that?
Q: So beautiful. So beautiful.
A: Really good.
Q: Thank you for that.
~ Abraham-Hicks
Seattle 7/9/2016
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us