I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

:wave:
FeelGood wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:00 am poe, what a wonderful "walk" with your son and then that awesome sunset! :eusa-clap: :dance: :woohoo:

I know you and your family will have a great get together for Easter, Happy Easter to you and your family........and all our forum friends too :grouphug: :hoppy:
:dancing: :ta: :jumphug: :in_love: :vortex-small:
Thank you so much for sharing, lemon! :hearts: :hearts:

(you know, easterbunnys can be VERY creative in hiding the eggs!)

Yes, it was dreamlike. Sometimes I need to pinch me :lol: Our son Nici, who in the moment lives with us, helped DH to hide all the easter eggs, while I prepared waffles and set the table- we got ready IN THE MOMENT my daughter pulled in with her family! The kids were dressed up in their favorite colors and looked cute as easter eggs themselves :lol: While I couldn't share them on their hunt, I could look outside the window and at least share the joy! And then, we had brunch, and such good talks, and so much fun... and then, the adults went playing and taking a walk with the kids. Ohhh, I AM SOOO SATISFIED!

I'm wishing you a VERY wonderful happy, funny, love- and chocolate-filled day as well!

And: may EVERYONE have a full table with food, a love-filled heart and peace and sunshine around them! :hearts:
And as you say- I wish this so much for each person here on the Forum and in all the world. :grouphugs:
:rose: :rose: :vortex: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I am so eager for that! I trust and believe that this will be, and I might see it in my life. Oh wouldn't that be nice!!!

HAPPY EASTER!

spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

It looks like you had such a lovely day! How wonderful for your grandkids to have so much deliciousness and fun in their lives ~ and so much love surrounding them! 😊 :hearts:

Happy Easter forum friends! 🌷 🌼 🐤 🐰 🥚🌼🌷
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:56 pm It looks like you had such a lovely day! How wonderful for your grandkids to have so much deliciousness and fun in their lives ~ and so much love surrounding them! 😊 :hearts:

Happy Easter forum friends! 🌷 🌼 🐤 🐰 🥚🌼🌷
Dearest Cookie- awww, I feel so blessed by all this love from you, Tara and lemon! :grouphugs: :ta: :ta: :ta: Your words touch me. YES, I hope they will never forget how much they are loved! And, I silently thanked my grandmother, my Omi, who raised me and taught us all to celebrate life -especially with a big family, in so many ways! It is a blessing when you had a rolemodel for this. It reaches still the next generations!

I wish you soooo well, too! Muah!! :hearts: :hearts: :wave:
FeelGood

Post by FeelGood »

:in_love: :grouphugs: :balloons_wave: :banana-guitar: :happy-bouncyyellow: :handgestures-thumbup: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartstiny: :text-thankyouyellow:
Peaceful, free and easy feeling 😎🎈🥰🎵💖
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

I am touched and satisfied about what came to me, what I remember and what I dug up in regards to my mothers 80. Birthday. SO thankful. SO showered with Goodness, in so many ways!
I am so satisfied by the talks I'm having with my children. So much fun and joy and mutual respect!
I am so satisfied with GETTING this "it is DONE" thing deeper than ever.
I am satisfied that I will meet and shop this morning with my daughter and grandsons, and that we, then, will cook together!
I am so satisfied to have loving N at home!
I am so SATISFIED about all things W. I am so so so so THANKFUL for our all relationships!
I am so incredibly satisfied with the peace around us! I am so satisfed with the awesome nature, all birds and everything... I AM SO SO THANKFUL for my life!

I am so eager to see this unfold. I am so eager to fully wholly GET it!
Please, God, help me to realllllly get it!!

I relax. I give up all striving. I give in fully to your lead. I give in! I relax into my flow. I TRUST.

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Ohh, I feel satisfied!
Life is amazing. Much too much to appreciate, all!
The birds are singing!
I am so satisfied to have my window open, all day!
I am so satisfied to do exactly what I want, when I want it!
I am so satisfied with the leftovers of the awesome duck-roast! :lol:
I am so satisfied with my dreams.
I am sooo satisfied with my past!

AND I AM EAGER FOR MORE.
I am eager to wholly fully allow!
I am eager to fullheartedly tell the story: I am such a lucky girl! When I point, things just happen!
When I want something, it is given to me- in surprising wonderful ways often, in delightful details that I might not even have thought about.

I am flowing. I am flowing! Buoyant. Safe. Delighted. Easy. Delicious. Loving. Easy! It feels so effortless. Effortless! LIGHT. Ease and flow! Ease and flow. Ease and flow. Ease and flow. Ease and flow. Ease and flow! Ease and flow. Ohhh yes! Ease, and Flow.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU LIFE!

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

I am SATISFIED!!!
I got such a wonderful, thrilling piece yesterday, that I am eager to follow. Just when I ended the 30-day-challenge! :lol: OF COURSE!
I feel such joy, in my daily life!
I feel such satisfaction how piece by piece, crumb by crumb, inspirations fill in. Understanding fills in.
I am sooo satisfied that I left fear almost completely behind!
I am sooo satisfied that when I feel off this days, it just goes to being p* for some moments! To, not wanting to be "holy"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM NOT HOLY!!!
:lol: AND- I am divine. I mean that. I am so satisfied in deeply deeply MEANING that. And it might be the same as "holy", but it doesn't mean I would never slip, I would be perfect or whatnot. I AM HUMAN. Messy, imperfect, sometimes really mixed up, human. AND, IT IS OK!!!!
I am soooooo satisfied with deeply wholly fully embracing that! No pressure!
I didn't have big doubts here since such a long time, and I AM SO SATISFIED with this!!
I am satisfied with me, doing reallllly good. About being mostly in step 5, and certainly in step 4... I still very well remember when it was otherwise.
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ABRAHAM and all that they taught me!!!
I am sooo thankful and SATISFIED with all clarity and awareness that I gained since 2009, where I "knew" it almost all that Abe gave me, but Abe brought it together as a puzzle! And it keeps giving, and I keep understanding!
I am sooo satisfied with teaching this stuff!!! :hearts:
And I am sooo satisfied for being free, in that, also.
I AM SO SATISFIED in being on my own, my own path, my own trajectory, in this amazing time.
I am so satisfied, knowing I have this big light within me!
I am so satisfied in KNOWING what I know!
And I am so satisfied in knowing, there is endlessly more to discover!!

I AM SO SATISFIED.
I am so thankful.
I AM IN SO MUCH JOY!
And I am eager! EAGER. SOOO EAGER FOR MORE!!!
Now is to LET IT ALL IN. Ohhh, I look sooo forwards to that. And the awesome unfolding WITHIN it!! I AM EAGER!!! EAGER, expectant, in awe, feeling the rush of excitement, the orgasmic joy, the "jodeling down the canyons", the awe, the THANKFULNESS AND SATISFACTION OF THE NEW!!!! woooohoooo!!!!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Ohhh, I am satisfied!! :hearts:
The sun was shining and we didn't need to fire the stoves- first day of the year! SPRING is coming!
I felt so satisfied sitting outside in my huge, enormously comfy-outside-couch under the sunshade, mending the clothes of my grandsons!
I felt sooo satisfying to talk to my daughter about the little feast she will get on her birthday. She chose a British Afternoon-tea. And I will bake scones, prepare tiny quiches with leek and crabs, and 3 different types of finger-sandwiches. :hearts: She sooo loves gravad lax!
I am sooo satisfied in ordering 2 new etageres that match my already existing one, so we will have enough for 9 people! I loved that I found the PERFECT ones!
I am so incredibly proud and satisfied that I managed to order the perfect Petit Fours that my daughter loves so much- even the first 2 salesgirls I ran into, denied the opportunity that this could be ordered outside of the season! :lol:
I am so happy and satisfied that I managed to find the perfect spot for fresh macarons!
I am SO satisfied about the incredibly stability, and confidence, that I gained.
I am so satisfied about the certainty that I feel about an awesome, paradisy future!
I am SO SATISFIED IN MY BLESSED WONDERFUL LIFE.

I am so eager to prepare all of it, and to put it together, with the beautiful vintage china of my grandmother... and spoil my beloved family at this special day!
I AM SO EAGER to take a picture and brag with it here. :lol: :lol:

I am sooo eager to have BIG money in my hands!
I am so eager to taste the life of a multi-millionaire!
I am sooooo eager to book so many cruises and travels and flights, and hotels !!! Woooohoooo!!!
I am so eager to spend hours with my travel-agent!
I am soooo eager to go on the hunt for our family- home!
I AM SO EAGER for this new way of life.
Ohhh, I can't wait!
LIFE IS SO DARN GOOD. THANK YOU THANK YOU LIFE!!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

I feel sooo satisfied! Yesterday was a crappy day (Sh* happens...) and I was sad, but I just breathed through it. Well, besides passing some steam on the F* it thread :lol: WHICH FELT SO GOOD.
Humor and rage go wonderfully hand in hand, to set one free! :lol: :lol:
I AM SOOO SATISFIED that I know this stuff, and allow this stuff!
I am so satisfied about my KNOWING that it all shall pass, eventually!
I am so satisfied with beloved DH who cared so nice for me. He pulled out the roof-segments of the Jeep, and we drove open through the wonderfully warm beautiful flourishing landscape!

I am SO satisfied with preparing for the birthday of my daughter. I love finding he matching etageres! I love painting them! I love thinking up more and more nicnacs that she might love!
I SO feel satisfied with Pinterest, that offers me more and more awesomeness to prepare the perfect savory bits!!
I AM SO satisfied with our life. I am satisfied with the time of shift and all the awesome information about it, and I am eager to see it all come into form. I AM SO EAGER FOR the eclipse! :D I am so eager for the extra-portion of neutrinos, that help us so much to make our dreams come true!

I FEEL SO BLESSED. I am so thankful. Thank you, thank you, thank you life!!