Pet loss

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
OtterMischief
Great Britain

Pet loss

Post by OtterMischief »

Hello everyone,

Yesterday my beloved cat had to be put to sleep. I am heartbroken over his passing and I was wondering if anybody has any teachings about pet loss that might help?

I am trying to focus on him being in non-physical and still being around. I would like to be able to connect to him but I’m not sure how.

Thank you for your help.
Ad
Tara

Re: Pet loss

Post by Tara »

Hi OtterMiachief,

Sorry to hear about your loss…

My advice is to be patient and nice with yourself… Your cat is in a good place, but You are the one who needs a lot of love and self care 💜
Be nice to yourself. Allow emotions to go through you and try not to add too much momentum. Just allow the emotions to be, don’t fight them nor add more painful thoughts.

I would also recommend reading AH “The astonishing power of emotions”

I have lost my dog years ago. I had that dog for 13 years. It was very hard (but a bit easier as I was for some months already living apart in another country planning to take my dog with me one day). The first video I played after loosing my dog on YouTube was “there are a lot of dogs here in the vortex / non physical”. I knew my dog was well.

Then some time passed (not straight away), I would feel my dog laying near my legs (it would be when I would be half asleep half awake). And then I came back to home country after a few years, there was this white puddle (my dog was white puddle) and this dog ran to me. My friend was laughing (as she knows my spiritual approach to things), that it’s Bela reincarnated and then the owners called the dog and indeed it was Bela 💜 I doubt it was her reincarnation but I’m sure my dog inspired that dog to come to me…

I believe your cat will reconnect with as well in a good time. But give it some time…💜
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Pet loss

Post by spiritualcookie »

Hi OtterMischief, If you go to youtube and search for "Abraham Hicks pet loss" there are videos that may be soothing to hear on there,

I just listened to one and transcribed a bit of it for you. Hopefully it may be helpful. I'll attach the full transcript below.

The gist of it from what I understood is: when a pet transitions, they're in non-physical where their vibration is very happy and feel-good, because all is well in non-physlcal. So when we feel very sad here on Earth about their loss, our vibration is very different from theirs, and it's harder for us to feel them, because, although they're there, and are communicating with you, they are communicating on a frequency that's different from what you're tuned to when you're sad. So the way to feel their presence better is to match their vibration so you can tune into it. Give yourself time, and maybe when you are able to feel a little lighter, maybe then it'll be easier to feel his presence. :heart:

spiritualcookie wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:34 pm When a pet dies, are they still around?

HS: I would like to know if what can I tell clients when their animals pass to give them some peace?

Abe: we'll tell you a couple of stories.

So some years ago Jerry and Esther were visiting some friends in Portland
and they saw them once a year. And they always went to their house. And they always had a barbecue, and picked cherries from the big trees. And they always had a nice time.
And their big black dog was always there.
And then this time they showed up and they were having the barbecue and they
were getting all of their cherries picked, and all of the things that they usually did. And they sat down to eat and Esther said:
"Where is this big black furry beast?"
And they both immediately went into sad mode.
Because since Jerry and Esther had been there last, that dog, who was very old in human years, had made his transition.

And Esther said:
"Well, the reason I ask is because he keeps running past!
I've never experienced anything like it!
I keep having this Sensation that he's over there,
and then he's over there,
and then he's over there!
I halfway expected my clothes to be blowing!"

And it was the first time that Esther had ever had an experience with non-physical in a beast.

She's aware that lots of her dearly not so departed are hanging around,
but she had not realized that.

And so relationships are eternal.

-

How can you communicate with or feel the presence of a departed pet?

If you have lost your furry friend, he's not lost.

In fact [he is] still aware of you.
Still aware of you, but this is the most important thing: (...)
You gotta know that being non-physical is really good.
It's Clarity. It's fun. It's free. It's full. It's whole. It's love.

And so, if you are mourning the loss of somebody that's not where you are,
so you're doing Step 1, you're asking,
And furry friend is doing Step 2, is answering,
But you're nowhere near the receptive mode,
so even though Sabbath [the black dog in the story above] is running all over the place for them, all the time too,
they did not even know it!

Their sadness prevented them from recognizing his presence.

Now is he running around there all the time?
No, he's got other things to do.

But any time you are wanting words from anyone,
they're there for you.

-

So if we were standing in your physical shoes and you were wanting to comfort someone,
you've got to know where they are at.

And if they're sad, and they usually are,
you got to say to them:
"I don't blame you for being sad. I get that.
But your [pet] is not sad.
And so if you want to feel [them] then pay attention to when you accidentally get happy; when you're forgetting that you're supposed to be mourning the loss
of someone;
And you forget for a minute and something lifts you out of that for a
minute, and you're accidentally happy for a minute,
and then you get an Impulse about [your departed pet], that's real.

- Abraham, From the youtube clip: "Abraham Hicks ~ 2022 Workshop ~ When pets transition" Dec 13 2022
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us