The Checkbook-Game

This new forum is created and a focus for those that want to participate with the study of Abraham-Hicks in their many books and processes.
Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Re: The Checkbook-Game

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

the Chef of our ship "Seacloud Spirit" at work...

The Abraham-Hicks Checkbook-Game.

Day 11
Today I get 11 000 Euro, and I will spend 11 000 Euro.

As I said yesterday, today I will pay for the flights to Malaga, where we will board the ship, and from Nice- where we will disembark.
Also, I want to stay 3 nights in Malaga in Grandhotel Palacio Miramar (Malaga, Spain), and 4 nights in Grandhotel Le Negresco (Nice, France)

Castillo De Colomares, close to Malaga

Taking TIME in Grandhotels!
Taking TIME to explore Andalusia, and the Costa del Sol.
Taking TIME to visit the fairytale-like Castillo De Colomares, and of course the huge basilika in Malaga, and the small backroads, and the beach in Spain. Taking TIME to do a food tour. Taking time to look at our ship, that already lays in the harbor!
Taking TIME to enjoy the city of Nice, all on her own. Bathing in the mediterranean Sea, finding the small restaurants, strolling over the farmers- and the fish-market, exploring the boutiques, and go for shopping!
Taking TIME to do a tour of the nightclubs and bars with a guide, who has such joy to share the stories and most beautiful corners.

Learning to know this awesome energy. When I am reading through the ratings of this grand old ladies, this old fine 2 hotels, I feel in awe. It feels so... good! It feels like really REALLY something that I want to experience! I love the history and the dreams, that this houses stand for. I love the visions that those who built them, and those that kept them up, had. I love the incredible quality in which they are furnished and staffed with art... and decoration.

I am in awe about the art of good food that gets celebrated in both cities! I am in awe. It feels like pure Dolce Vita (even we'r not in Italy) :lol:
I SO enjoy it, here and now!

Suite in "Le Negresco"

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Day 12
Today I get 12 000 Euro, and I will spend 12 000 Euro.

And as it is Easter, and I want to spend time with my family- I simply use this money to make the second payment on the Cruise with the Windjammer- and then I'm done! :hearts:

May you all have a wonderful Easter! :wave:

(oh, I look forwards to taking them on such a journey, as well! )

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

woud'nt that be nice!?

Day 13
Today I get 13 000 Euro, and I will spend 13 000 Euro.

My mother will celebrate her 80. Birthday tomorrow. I will probably send her an email...
but wouldn't it be nice to bribe :hearts: my brother, so that he will share us in visiting her in this summer- my daughter, SIL, all grandkids, me and DH?

I will have to save up a few other days to pay for the trip for all of us. But YES, wouldn't that be wonderful!
I see the energies flowing. I see the love stirring. I see the light healing all of us. I see how it all starts to move. I feel the light! I feel the joy. I feel the ease. I feel our all laughter. I feel the goodness! I feel the eagerness. I feel the FUN. I feeeeel how it is becoming. I FEEL US.

The love is there.
The ease is there.
The hearts are open.
And the means are there now, as well.
Hmmmm... this feels GOOD! This feels so sweet. This is meaningful! This is joy! This is awesome! Siiiiigh... I relax into this, fully. I relax and enjoy. Relax and enjoy! OHHHH YES, this would be GOOD!

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Day 14
Today I get 14 000 Euro, and I will spend 14 000 Euro.

Today, I will book flights for us 9, and a hotel in Vancouver for the first 3 nights, and the last night before flying back.

It feels like, taking control of my life. Making decisions because I WANT something, not in reaction to something!
It feels like- being free.
It feels like mastering my life.
It feels like choosing LOVE over being right.
It feels like Love! It feels like Freedom. It feels like joy!

It feels like opening doors.
It feels like making memories.
It feels free. It feels thankful.
Thankful for my life. Thankful for the awesome chances I got. Very very thankful for the LIFE, the insights, the joy, the Greatness.
THANK YOU, thank you, LIFE!

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

my Mom at her 80. Birthday :hearts:

Day 15
Today I get 15 000 Euro, and I will spend 15 000 Euro.

This is what I need to rent 2 RV's, large enough to house 9 people. It is enough to buy gas and food and pay for the ferry. It is enough to take my Mom and my stepdad for a tiny roadtrip with us, as well!
It is enough to book awesome whale-watching trips and bear-watching trips, from a ship. It is enough to be comfortable on the road! :hearts:

It feels FREE and independent.
It feels as a reached out hand, while it is no surrender.
It feels eager to go forth and have adventures!
It is an awesome adventure, all on it's own.
It is for sure a memory in the making!
:lol: It feels SAFE, in bear-country!

It feels free. and it feels as a huge opportunity.
It feels like love without giving up my borders.
It feels like being souvereign.
It feels as a rolemodel for my children and grandchildren.
It feels like, allowing an opportunity. It feels as surrendering to SOURCE- where I belong.

It feels like, this is the best of the best!
It feels as a challenge to give that to me:
And I give up. I give it up, I become soft. Source, please guide me. Please take me and lead me on my unique path of least resistance to allow the ESSENCE of this.
In love. In peace. In ease, fun, joy,security. Being delighted. Flowing free. Flowing in love! Getting elated. Becoming untied. Feeling joyfully carried. Easy! Easy, easy, loving, trusting. Funny! Curious! Awesome. Wonderful. Beautiful. Giggling! Playing! Having so much fun, so much joy, so much connection, so much DELIGHT!

Paradise-on-Earth
Germany

Thank you, Check-book-Game!
I adored to really think up occasions for smaller amounts of Money, and flowing them. Flowing... not holding back. Realizing what indeed would give me JOY, NOW!
Not so much the huge sums, not so much the ideas where my life IS changed with, but more the small things that are in reach anyway.
It moved me. It was really helpful.
I might come back here, I don't know! Thank you for the time! :hearts: