Musings on "Beauty"

Relax and enjoy the Lounge. For Off-Topic chit-chat not related to Abraham Hicks teachings.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Musings on "Beauty"

Post by spiritualcookie »

Some non-Abe quotes on the subject of beauty:
spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:41 pm On beauty & physical attraction

"If you have good thoughts, they will shine our of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely"
- Roald Dahl:

-
Tara wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:45 pm One by Sophia Lauren:

"Nothing makes the woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful"
Tara wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:44 pm One more from Sophie Lauren (still not that good with pic posting :)):

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: Musings on "Beauty"

Tara wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:20 pm Today I went to appreciate things in Harrods.

There was this book there in clothes section, and it had written sth similar to the below (forgot the precise words but the meaning is the same).

“Why do we all agree that the nature is beautiful?”

Any thoughts? 😊
My guess is that it's to do with Nature having very pure Source energy with little / no resistance in it.
It is the same reason "light" or "water" can bring beauty to a scene- both of these are also very close to Source energy's pure vibration.
When we see something that is "in alignment with Source", it feels good, because it helps us align with Source's pure positive energy..
And when the stimulus which makes us feel good is visual, (eg seeing Nature with our eyes) we call that feel-good thing "beautiful". 🌿🌸🌿

-

The next question is, why do some people find something in Nature beautiful, whilst others do not?

For example, a desert or a volcanic field is part of Nature - not everyone sees it as beautiful. For some it is perhaps too bare and extreme to be clearly beautiful. Whilst for others it is beautiful. Why?

My guess is that maybe it's to do with what something represents for each person. Sort of like 2 people seeing one cup with water, and for one person it's half empty whilst for the other it's half full. If you want to align with lively, lush, life-filled things, any place that doesn't align with what you are wanting to attract and align with, is seen as "empty of what I want" so is harder to see as beautiful. But people who see the beauty in the same place see it as full of something that they DO appreciate - eg maybe strength and power of nature, maybe peacefulness and quiet..

-

I'd be interested to hear other thoughts on this too :heart:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

I loved Taras question, too! :hearts:
I answered her over in the other thread, but wanna bring my answer here as well, it is very similar to yours:
Abe teach, that what we call nature- as the plants and the rocks all, too, have consciousness and awareness. And they all focus ITV always. They never waver in that. And the animals are MOSTLY ITV, even when they get domesticated. And so, nature is steadily in Alignment with source, and that feels beautiful!

It is human, who chose to be Creators, and to decipher the contrast to come to new desires. According to Abe, that's why we came into Earths contrast! In nonphysical is still contrast, but it is so subtle that it sparks creation in a much lesser way...

Thanks for this beautiful question!
To your question, why does some things in nature resonate with some, and other things not- I think its because we humans all have resistances (according to Abe, this will never completely be otherwise, while of course we can reduce our resistances). As you said, some things just don't jive with us at some times. We came to create certain pathways, and to "work" on specific ideas, and sometimes we accumulate greater resistances (which all is ok and part of our game). And in this, we simply don't jive seemlessly with everything, all the time.

AND in exactly this: Nature, too, is constantly evolving. Nature, too, is not "complete"!
And we humans certainly pick up on this uncompleteness, which then inspires desires within us for what would be better. Really, we INSPIRE God/source, and with that, nature!- with our human fast capacity for creation!

Arrrrh, I had quotes about that in the Old Forum!! :oops: :lol: It was SLOPPILY quoted, "source expands through you". But so, this explanation must do it: Each time life sparks a new desire within us (step 1), source immediately allows it (step 2). Which EVERY TIME expands source as well. And that is what Abe described as "Cocreation at its best".

I LOVE this questions!! Thank you!
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Thank you POE for adding more clarity to me :dance: ^_^

-

So ~ to apply this discussion to finding beauty in people:

When we find a person beautiful, it could be because:

a.) They are ITV, (or are in at least ITV about this specific idea where "they are aligned with feeling beautiful"). And when we observe how they radiate Source-like alignment, we interpret this as beauty. (This is what the above Roald Dahl & Sophia Lauren quotes are talking about)

b.) They may not be ITV, and may not even be ITV about their own appearance, but their appearance fits certain wanted ideas and desires we have (and their appearance omits certain visual things we are resistant about). And these are ideas that we've created & accumulated in our individual, specific life experiences about how humans look. And these ideas and desires are based on how we were influenced by society around us over many lifetimes. Does that sound right?

c.) They are not ITV but they are projecting a familiar energy (including similar familiar resistant things) to us, and that familiarity feels comfortable, like a sense of home, so feels good. And we again interpret that good feeling they trigger in us as "they are beautiful"?
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:12 am Thank you POE for adding more clarity to me :dance: ^_^

-

So ~ to apply this discussion to finding beauty in people:

When we find a person beautiful, it could be because:

a.) They are ITV, (or are in at least ITV about this specific idea where "they are aligned with feeling beautiful"). And when we observe how they radiate Source-like alignment, we interpret this as beauty. (This is what the above Roald Dahl & Sophia Lauren quotes are talking about)

b.) They may not be ITV, and may not even be ITV about their own appearance, but their appearance fits certain wanted ideas and desires we have (and their appearance omits certain visual things we are resistant about). And these are ideas that we've created & accumulated in our individual, specific life experiences about how humans look. And these ideas and desires are based on how we were influenced by society around us over many lifetimes. Does that sound right?

c.) They are not ITV but they are projecting a familiar energy (including similar familiar resistant things) to us, and that familiarity feels comfortable, like a sense of home, so feels good. And we again interpret that good feeling they trigger in us as "they are beautiful"?
WOW. This pulls it together strikingly fascinatingly easy!! I.LOVE.THIS!!!!!
This summary makes it soooo easy for me to really grab "beauty"!! I am in awe!!
Tara

Post by Tara »

“I’ll never forget the day Marilyn and I were walking round New York City, just having a stroll on a nice day,” recalled Amy Greene, the wife of Monroe’s personal photographer, Milton Greene. “She loved New York because no one bothered her there like they did in Hollywood. So, as we’re walking down Broadway, she turns to me and says, ‘Do you want to see me become her?’ I didn’t know what she meant, but I just said yes — and then I saw it. I don’t know how to explain what she did because it was so very subtle, but she turned something on within herself that was almost like magic. And suddenly cars were slowing, and people were turning their heads and stopping to stare. They were recognising that this was Marilyn Monroe as if she pulled off a mask or something, even though a second ago nobody noticed her. I had never seen anything like it before.”
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:25 am “I’ll never forget the day Marilyn and I were walking round New York City, just having a stroll on a nice day,” recalled Amy Greene, the wife of Monroe’s personal photographer, Milton Greene. “She loved New York because no one bothered her there like they did in Hollywood. So, as we’re walking down Broadway, she turns to me and says, ‘Do you want to see me become her?’ I didn’t know what she meant, but I just said yes — and then I saw it. I don’t know how to explain what she did because it was so very subtle, but she turned something on within herself that was almost like magic. And suddenly cars were slowing, and people were turning their heads and stopping to stare. They were recognising that this was Marilyn Monroe as if she pulled off a mask or something, even though a second ago nobody noticed her. I had never seen anything like it before.”
This is an awesome bit! Thank you so much!!
I remember that Abe once had an interaction (I think it was with someone who wanted to become an actor) where they spoke about the art of becoming whom you want to play. It was one of my most favourite quotes!
Abe said, when you deeply focus into this "role", no wavering, but going in there fully (which is what makes a really good act!) and in a way BECOME it, all other actors, and of course the audience as well, start interacting with you in this exact way. They believe you. You simply CHOOSE your point of attraction, and it happens in an instant- NOW.

Abes point was, that we all can behave as actors, and play the roles that we desire to play. We can JUST DO THAT, and life will adjust- and fast.

...This is fascinating, thanks so much for this inspiration!
Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you, POE for adding this! I also thought this was a very fascinating!

How Marilyn was powerful to switch her states so easily and deliberately amazes me 💜 ❤️ 💜

I wish I had this Magic 🪄

Not sure if the quote was added on the write forum but I felt it was AH stuff :) thanks again for showing this from AH perspective :)
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Tara wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:25 am “I’ll never forget the day Marilyn and I were walking round New York City, just having a stroll on a nice day,” recalled Amy Greene, the wife of Monroe’s personal photographer, Milton Greene. “She loved New York because no one bothered her there like they did in Hollywood. So, as we’re walking down Broadway, she turns to me and says, ‘Do you want to see me become her?’ I didn’t know what she meant, but I just said yes — and then I saw it. I don’t know how to explain what she did because it was so very subtle, but she turned something on within herself that was almost like magic. And suddenly cars were slowing, and people were turning their heads and stopping to stare. They were recognising that this was Marilyn Monroe as if she pulled off a mask or something, even though a second ago nobody noticed her. I had never seen anything like it before.”
Thanks for sharing this Tara :heart:
So interesting to hear how Marilyn had this ability to tune her vibration so deilberately!
:vortex:
I guess when we practice tuning into certain frequencies, we become so familiar with them, it's like putting on a hat! We can become very deliberate about entering them when we want - and then this kind of magic should be within our reach too! ✨

I loved hearing your insight Elke :heart:
That's a helpful tip: trying to tune into the actors within us to get into any vibrational role we want!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:31 pm Thank you, POE for adding this! I also thought this was a very fascinating!

How Marilyn was powerful to switch her states so easily and deliberately amazes me 💜 ❤️ 💜

I wish I had this Magic 🪄
Thank YOU :hugging: :hearts:
I really think, we ALL have this magic. It's a game of awareness, desire to master it and than deliberate focus.
She was a REALLY good actress! :romance-hearteyes:

Again, I love that you reminded us about this! I feel this is nothing else than Abe 101... when you want it you can have it. Just go out of the way...
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us