Inspiring Non-Abe Quotes

Relax and enjoy the Lounge. For Off-Topic chit-chat not related to Abraham Hicks teachings.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Inspiring Non-Abe Quotes

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

I heard this Bashar-clip today, and it THRILLED ME.

The HS is literally arguing with Bashar for her limitations, and he doesn't let her through, with it. In the end she states:
I could say that I'm pretty much happy like I mean... not 100%, but 90% of the time I'm happy with what I have, what I do, so...

Bashar:
All right that's fine if if you want to stay at 90%! Stay at 90%, that's fine. Stay at 90%... you're doing just fine.

However, let me remind you that in the definition of ecstasy there is no such thing as a concept of "just fine"!

So, if you want to remain just fine, that's fine. If you want to be ecstatic... BE ECSTATIC!

HS:
Yeah, but how possibly a human being can be ecstatic every... like every day of their life?

Bashar:
Why not? Why not? Well maybe you have a misunderstanding of how ecstasy needs to be expressed? When we talk about excitement, we don't mean that you're jumping up up and down with your hair on fire all the time. Excitement CAN be experienced, Passion CAN be experienced as a quiet, peaceful state of balanced meditation, too! I'm not saying that the physical act is representative of excitement. But being in the vibration of your true self, in that passionate energy, and allow it to be expressed in all the ways that it can be expressed, will allow you to experience a constant stream of ecstasy in a variety of expressions!

from the youtube-clip: Bashar - This Is Why You're Holding Yourself Back | Darryl Anka | Channeled Messages
Ad
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:01 am I heard this Bashar-clip today, and it THRILLED ME.
ooh I enjoyed reading this one too! It reminded me of our talk about "what Joy looks like" :)
Thank you for posting :heart:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:54 am
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:01 am I heard this Bashar-clip today, and it THRILLED ME.
ooh I enjoyed reading this one too! It reminded me of our talk about "what Joy looks like" :)
Thank you for posting :heart:
:vortex-small: :woohoo: :in_love:
thank you for celebrating it with me!!
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

On why Esther receives Abraham in blocks of thought, and not in words & sentences:
"Language is an expression of form - and our true being transcends all form -
so as soon as a single word is spoken, we have automatically deviated from the deepest truth.

(...)

The Dao De Qing opens with the words: "The Dao that can be spoken of is not the true Dao. The name that can be named is not the true name."

As soon as we put ideas to reality, we are automatically incorrect about its full nature. As soon as we open our mouth and say something about what it is, we are limiting it. As soon as we give reality a structure, we have reduced it to the structure we have named. Thus, nothing written... is the Truth. I can only write in the shadow of form, and then the mind of the reader can understand in the shadow of form.

The greater reality of Being transcends all form, so no set of forms can fully speak to it. (...)

Still there is great value in pursuing intellectual understanding of both our local reality and the larger spiritual context! Our experience here is real, even though it is but a shadow of the far greater reality.
"
- Christian Sundberg, from the book "A Walk in the Physical", pg1-2 & pg17 (free book available here)
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

On why Non-physical, which is full of joy, love and light, would ever want to be on an Earth filled with contrast.
Let's say a person says:
"I am the light. It's my desire to be a light unto the world: To shine a light wherever i go. To be the light among people who know me." - and so forth.

But if we decide that "I am the light" but we find ourselves in a place where there is nothing but the light...
Let's say that we're a candle in the Sun,
Well we're there all right, along with the 50 billion cajillion other candles, and we can know that we are the light, but we can't experience ourselves being the light.

And if it's our hearts desire to experience ourselves,
not just to know conceptually, but to experience ourselves, experientially -
if that's our heart's desire, we're going to actually call forth, or at least search around to see if anywhere in the contextual field, there is this thing called the darkness.
And if we find the darkness we will move toward it or even co-create it with those around us, who have the same desire to be the light, in order that we may experience ourselves as the light amidst the darkness.
- Neale Donald Walsch

From the youtube clip Why YOUR SOUL Brought You HERE -- Your PURPOSE Is More OBVIOUS Than You Think | Neale Donald Walsch, Michael Sandler's Inspire Nation
Tara

Post by Tara »

The HS is literally arguing with Bashar for her limitations, and he doesn't let her through, with it. In the end she states:
I could say that I'm pretty much happy like I mean... not 100%, but 90% of the time I'm happy with what I have, what I do, so...

Bashar:
All right that's fine if if you want to stay at 90%! Stay at 90%, that's fine. Stay at 90%... you're doing just fine.

However, let me remind you that in the definition of ecstasy there is no such thing as a concept of "just fine"!

So, if you want to remain just fine, that's fine. If you want to be ecstatic... BE ECSTATIC!

HS:
Yeah, but how possibly a human being can be ecstatic every... like every day of their life?

Bashar:
Why not? Why not? Well maybe you have a misunderstanding of how ecstasy needs to be expressed? When we talk about excitement, we don't mean that you're jumping up up and down with your hair on fire all the time. Excitement CAN be experienced, Passion CAN be experienced as a quiet, peaceful state of balanced meditation, too! I'm not saying that the physical act is representative of excitement. But being in the vibration of your true self, in that passionate energy, and allow it to be expressed in all the ways that it can be expressed, will allow you to experience a constant stream of ecstasy in a variety of expressions!

from the youtube-clip: Bashar - This Is Why You're Holding Yourself Back | Darryl Anka | Channeled Messages
Funny! Just read Chosenundead07 question where they (I like how now we call one person "them" when we do not know the gender. I was watching the comedian the other day explaining how he had to learn in English he is, she is and now it is "they", or how his friend said "they" are coming to the party and it was one person...) said that You cannot be happy all the time, and now I am reading this quote.

There was one book I read long time ago. It was also about using emotions to heal your eyesight. The author asked to evaluate in scale from 1 to 10 how much you like yourself. Then he said if you put 1 tiny gram of shit in a honey, it is destroyed. Basically, liking yourself should be 10 out of 10 :)
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

:grouphugs: cookie and Tara! :hearts: :wave:

:lol: ...and so agreed on the "they". It is the hell of confusing for a non-native-speaker! In German, it feels all so much more clear. While, when wanting to be woke, now we aren't supposed to be clear anymore :crazy: :animals-frog: :confusion-confused:
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Tara wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:49 pm The author asked to evaluate in scale from 1 to 10 how much you like yourself. Then he said if you put 1 tiny gram of shit in a honey, it is destroyed. Basically, liking yourself should be 10 out of 10 :)
:lol: that made me laugh!

I'd like to think that liking yourself is sort of like the Emotional Guidance Scale - you work your way up. So even though 10/10 is ideal, if you're not there yet, it's ok too. You ARE 100% pure honey - nothing you do can put poop in that honey haha! - and if it takes a little working your way up to see and feel your self-love, that's ok - you're on your way, tasting the sweetness that is there all along more on and more as you go :heart:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:59 pm
Tara wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:49 pm The author asked to evaluate in scale from 1 to 10 how much you like yourself. Then he said if you put 1 tiny gram of shit in a honey, it is destroyed. Basically, liking yourself should be 10 out of 10 :)
:lol: that made me laugh!

I'd like to think that liking yourself is sort of like the Emotional Guidance Scale - you work your way up. So even though 10/10 is ideal, if you're not there yet, it's ok too. You ARE 100% pure honey - nothing you do can put poop in that honey haha! - and if it takes a little working your way up to see and feel your self-love, that's ok - you're on your way, tasting the sweetness that is there all along more on and more as you go :heart:
Oh yes, soooo agreed!! :thumbup: Being nice with ourself and not demanding "perfection" (which can not ever be) is the basis of true self-love!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Tara wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:49 pm Then he said if you put 1 tiny gram of shit in a honey, it is destroyed. Basically, liking yourself should be 10 out of 10 :)
I had to laugh, too. But I'm really not that sure about it, and also, I doubt the analogy... I used to annoy my children in explaining what honey really is: It is the vomit of the honey-bee. They eat nectar and pollen, digest it in their honey- sack and vomit it out in the bee hive.

Next step: What is honeydew honey? ...The bees eat the sweet excrements of the plant lice, that live in coniferous trees as spruce, pine and so on. And then, see above.

My children now love to use the beautiful word: "louse-shit-bee-barf", when talking about honey. :music-rockon:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us