Amsterdam in June '24

Have you gone on an Abraham Cruise? A workshop? Are you planning to or would you like to share the experiences of others who have? Pre-pave and discuss Abraham-Hicks cruises and workshops, and share information to form local meetings around an Abraham seminar or cruise.
Mellus

Amsterdam in June '24

Post by Mellus »

Hi,

Is anyone going to Amsterdam this year from the north of England, or passing through?

TIA
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: Amsterdam in June '24

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Hi Mellus! :hearts:
I'm not going (neither am I from England) but I want to bid you a very loving :text-welcomeconfetti: on this Forum!
And wishing you a beautiful time in Amsterdam. It would be so nice if you then will share here your experience! :hearts:
Mellus

Post by Mellus »

Thank you!
I'm not sure whether to go or not. I'm quite new to this, recently separated, and I should really be buying a car with my money, rather than a trip to Amsterdam,but it seems like, maybe what I need right now.
Tara

Post by Tara »

I am going 🥰

Love Abraham in Amsterdam! The energy is so dynamic there :) I am flying from London.

You will meet many people while queuing.

Abers also started doing the Abraham after party since last year, another way to meet more people :)
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

Mellus wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:26 am Thank you!
I'm not sure whether to go or not. I'm quite new to this, recently separated, and I should really be buying a car with my money, rather than a trip to Amsterdam,but it seems like, maybe what I need right now.
Taking an Abe-cruise, soaking up the energy, the words, the direct advice... when I was on a tipping point in my life REALLY helped me further. But I have to admit, a car is something very nice and helpful, too! :lol:

As with everything, in the end it's not the stuff (even when we talk about an Abe-meeting) or the conditions- but how you look at things. In which direction you look and think and move and talk, and if you follow the small joyful impulses on a daily basis! :hearts:
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us