I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Appreciation is the highest form of vibration. This is the place to express your appreciation and amp up your vibration.
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Re: I love to be satisfied. And I love to be eager for more!

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:39 am It is the RESONANCE that we feel when we read/listen to this, yes? THAT is the guidance. It makes perfect logical sense to me today what the lyrics say, but that always wasn't the case. But, the RESONATING, this shiver, this inner remembering... that is how we get BELIEVE.
Yes! Exactly! :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:39 am In pondering all this, I remembered suddenly (oh oh, the angels are working! ;) ) how much I loved ABBA's song "I have a dream" from the moment it came out, 1979. (...) This song resonated sooo deeply. I just KNEW this was true. It gave me so much hope and soothing! :angelic-sunshine:
how far technology has come! :D
It's a beautiful song with a beautiful message. Thank you for remininding me of it. I am getting the message of finding the "Something good in everything I see" a lot recently! :hearts:
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

spiritualcookie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:46 am
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:39 am It is the RESONANCE that we feel when we read/listen to this, yes? THAT is the guidance. It makes perfect logical sense to me today what the lyrics say, but that always wasn't the case. But, the RESONATING, this shiver, this inner remembering... that is how we get BELIEVE.
Yes! Exactly! :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:39 am In pondering all this, I remembered suddenly (oh oh, the angels are working! ;) ) how much I loved ABBA's song "I have a dream" from the moment it came out, 1979. (...) This song resonated sooo deeply. I just KNEW this was true. It gave me so much hope and soothing! :angelic-sunshine:
how far technology has come! :D
It's a beautiful song with a beautiful message. Thank you for remininding me of it. I am getting the message of finding the "Something good in everything I see" a lot recently! :hearts:
:vortex: :in_love: :dancing: :balloons_wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Satisfied and eager for more-
in my daily Vacation-Mode!

Day 24

"Vacation-mode", today:
I feel like in vacation, I do! The sun is out and shining. It is summer! DH is home! :vortex: It feels soooo wonderful!
I am so satisfied with our loving, friendly, happy, humorous interactions!
I am soo satisfied to run naked through my house, when we both are on our own! :lol:
I am soooo satisfied how we FEEL.
I am so incredibly satisfied with the "tasks" that are ahead of me- baking cake and preparing little delicacies for our family-picnic, tomorrow!
I am so satisfied to HAVE TIME with my beloved.
I am so satisfied that he is doing tha hard work around the house! :hearts:
I feel protected and cared for and treated as a queen!

I am SO satisfied with the leavy-paradise I see, when I look into the court outside my bedroom-window...

We were shopping today, together. I SO LOVE shopping with him! Me, sitting in the wheel-chair, having the basket on my knees, and feeling him so close... making choices together, finding the most wonderful fruit and vegetables, deciding on awesome organic meats, getting delicacies... having the money to pay for all of it... it feels soo rich. It feels so peaceful and blessed and thankful and RICH!

And then, we had wonderful breakfast picnic this morning, with fresh buns and wonderful salami and delicious coffee... besides an awesome flower-meadow..

I am SO thankful. I am SO satisfied!
I am even eager to be MORE satisfied, being satisfied feeels sooo good :lol: :hearts: I want to be MORE aware and MORE thankful for all the wondrous magic, delightful moments. For all the AMAZING abundance in my life. I am so satisfied with what I have, and I SO enjoy dreaming up more, but I will not ever let slip away the small seconds. The tiny, amazing flowers, the wonderful fragrance. The PRESENCE OF GOODNESS that is already here! I am eager to see and feel and GET it more, more, more!

I don't want to miss any of blessed beloved wonderful what-is, as, it is soo good. I am SO blessed. I am so thankful, thankful, satisfied, in love and HAPPY!!!

pond in my neigborhood...
spiritualcookie
Great Britain

Post by spiritualcookie »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:39 am I am soo satisfied to run naked through my house, when we both are on our own! :lol:
After reading your post, LOA matched me up with this greeting card at work today :lol: :hearts:

The flower meadow and pond in your neighbourhood are so beautiful! 🥰
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

spiritualcookie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:16 pm

After reading your post, LOA matched me up with this greeting card at work today :lol: :hearts:

The flower meadow and pond in your neighbourhood are so beautiful! 🥰
:lol: :lol: :lol: THANK YOU!!! :kiss: :kiss: :lol:
Life is good! :hearts: :wave:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 25

"Vacation-mode", today:
I LOVE sleeping in!!
Which meant, to wake up at 5:30Am this morning, instead of 3:30 as I do, normally. :lol:
I am soo satisfied with sleeping with open windows, and feeling the wonderful summer-air on my skin, and to breathe it in deeply!
I am so satisfied with DH, snoring behind me, while I take all time on the computer.
I am so satisfied with taking my time!!

I so love to do things slowly. All my life I was fast as a lightning bolt. High achiever, highly skilled, highly sensitive :? ... FAST. :lol:
And now, life has caused me to realllllly slow down! And I realllly don't care anymore what others would think about me, not being productive and efficient...
and I like it sooo much!
Thank you, "illness"! Thank you, "disability"! You make me see what I had missed. You make me slow down and smell the roses. And get the thousand awesome miracles that ARE... now, now, now!

I AM SO SATISFIED and incredibly, incredibly thankful. I had missed SO MUCH.

DH and I had shopped together, using my new electrical wheelchair. This was sooo much fun! It was quite challenging to navigate through the narrow aisles with just a small joystick... but I loved it. The chair can spin around it's hind-wheels on the spot, and that is SUCH FUN!! And it can speed up to staggering 6km/h!!! Ripping off the tar on the sideway! :lol: No, really, it can keep up with a fast walking person, and that is nice and really satisfying! I am eager to experience it today on grass and in the castles park! :D

DH and I had cooked delicacies yesterday, for todays family-picnic. I so look forwards to this. :hearts:
I am eager to embrace my beloved people!
And, I am eager to be with my man, just us 2, as well, again. I have such abundance of LOVE.
I have such abundance.
I FEEL SO RICH.

And I am eager for more! :lol: Oh yes, I am!!! :hoppy: :vortex:

...the classic-car-meeting we will attend today...
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 26

"Vacation-mode", today:
I feel blessed. I feel in such ease. I LOVE my choices, that I can make!! I LOVE that the sun is shining! I am so satisfied with SUMMER.

I am so incredibly satisfied with the wonderful family gathering that we had with Janas family and Heiko, who came over on a motorbike-tour, for the picnic at the classic car exhibition, in an old castle that is around the corner at my place.

I am so satisfied that I have so much beauty, at my fingertips! I am so satisfied, how this classic cars get loved and treasured. I am so satisfied about how they sound! I am so satisfied realizing, I am a "classic" as well! :lol: It is an awesome feeling to realize that many of this cars drove on the roads when I was a twen! I am so satisfied about having seen so much life, experienced and learned such a lot. I feel well seasoned! IT IS SATISFYING!!!

I am really sooo satisfied with my awesome new wheelchair with battery! It is so able to drive in the field roads and over lawn. I am so satisfied that I have dared this fun, fascinating, liberating, relief-giving change!

I am so satisfied to realize how much I know about cars. About ALL cars that have been here... I could inspire Jana to have a look at the DeLorean, and brag, that I had driven the Jaguar E-Type myself. And that we almost had used, 40 years ago, this type of Rolls Royce as our wedding-coach! I had driven a Citroen Goddess, VW bugs and Mercedes S-classes myself as well- and I know how to open the hood of the BMW's. It felt so good!!! :hearts:

I am so satisfied about my experience, my knowing, my LOVE for cars!
I am sooo satisfied to see my grandsons enjoy my wheelchair, and it is so satisfying to see all of them enjoy my food. It is so satisfying to see them love each other, and BE HAPPY!!

I am satisfied and endlessly eager for more... life is SOOOOO good. Thank you, thank you life!!!

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 27

"Vacation-mode", today:
I am enjoying the time "on my own"! DH is on a business trip, and as it is very strange to wake up and go to sleep without him, I love realizing how -in my joy- I AM SIMPY JOYFUL! That is satisfying! :hearts:

I am satisfied with my kitchen, that is a notch more organized again! I SO LOVED to work with my daughter! :D
I am satisfied with the wonderful summer-weather!!
I am satisfied to spend time with my beloved son.
I am satisfied to joke with my family on whatsapp! I sooo love the new ways of communication- with spontaneous photos, that are so easy and light and fast!
I am SO satisfied with our all plans... and I am so satisfied with my emotional stability and inner peace!
AND I AM SO EAGER FOR MORE, MORE, MORE!!! :lol: :vortex:
I am so curious. And eager. and happy, where I am! :hearts:

Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 28

"Vacation-mode", today:
I was getting energy-massages this morning! It was sooo satisfying! :D :D :D
I feel so satisfied to drive my beloved car through my beloved country and see nature, changing, ALWAYS... all the weather conditions. Full blown summer. Wonderfully beautiful dark clouds, coming in. Almost thunderstorm.... and then, clearing up again... all the changes of the energy in the air. The way the wind moves. The colors of the sky. I AM SO SATISFIED witnessing it all!

I just bake my very first cake in my very new oven! It is such a beautiful oven. :lol: and I almost figured it out, already! :lol: I am satisfied, and so proud! :lol:
My husband will be back from his busisiness trip tonight (Oh how good that is!) and I prepare just now his favorite meal. I so like cooking! It feels so "hands in the clay", no really. It is so physical. I love the products of mother Earth! I love all the ingredients and vegetables and herbs and the organic poultry...

It is so satisfying to shop. So much wonderful choices!
So much wonderful inspiration. So many awesome ingredients, from all of the world. I feel so connected with life, when I cook! I AM SO SATISFIED.
And, I feel closer to the energy that makes up "Abundance" than ever. I got the thought "My desires WILL happen! It IS happening!" when I drove home, this morning. It feels REAL. It feel as a new level of certainty. It feels clear. It feels wonderful. It feels so wonderfully GOOD and exiting! I am eager to balance each step within it! I am eager, and soo satisfied where I am. I LOVE THIS STANCE.

on my way to the trainstation
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Day 29

"Vacation-mode", today:
I could sleep in, after I came back from the trainstation! :woohoo:
I feel SUCH joy and delight in sleeping some more hours, after having been a night owl in the night... I am so satisfied that this doesn't kick me into shame, anymore!
My son and I had breakfast and lunch together, it is such easy, flowing JOY... I feel so satisfied in my relationship with him. I feel such joy and love!

I finished decorating the birthday-cake for my little grandson, today. The cake is lopsided in all directions, but he wanted a chocolate-cake and asked for his favorite color (all his brothers have 1 clear most loved color), he said: "ALL OF THEM!!" :lol:
...My daughter asked for a cake without any cream, in this extremely hot weather. So, I made my own version of Sacher-Kuchen. Chocolate cake with lots of real chocolate in the batter, in 4 layers, all filled with apricot-jam and Marzipan, covered with more Marzipan and more real chocolate.

It was SO satisfying to do that, and to have my son besides me, and have philosophical discussions, meanwhile!
:D I am sooo satisfied to cook right now dinner, with both men! We have so much fun! And, I sooo love all the fragrances, and aromas...
I am so satisfied with the video-call of my son F., who called us from Luxembourg, and took us on a little "walk" with him!
I had never been in Luxembourg, now I have a tiny clue! :hearts:

...I am so eager for his fotos when he will take the ferry tomorrow, from Calais (France) to Dover (United Kingdom)!!! And then he will have an overnight-stay in Brighton (which is one of my bucketlist-points!!)! I asked him to take a picture of the Pavillion at night...
I am so EAGER to hear his adventures that he will have on the Festival of Speed, in Goodwood! It is one of the most famous events for classic-car enthusiasts. Oh, I would have LOVED to come with him!!

I am so eager for MORE. More, more, more! I am eager for endlessly more joy and fun and loving sharing with my beloved family, and so many awesome people and places and events!! :hearts: :hearts: I AM SO EAGER for more of my life!

:vortex:

my daily trip through such amazing nature
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us