keep calm - life goes on

Discuss how you are using the Abraham-Hicks materials and teachings in your life. Your primary source of information on the Teachings should be the Abraham-Hicks materials: www.Abraham-Hicks.com -- there is a wealth of information made available there by Jerry and Esther Hicks and Abraham. Read the guidelines BEFORE posting. Ask yourself how your post feels before hitting "send". This Forum is not an official part of, nor owned or operated by Abraham-Hicks Publications.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: It doesn't go any further ..

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

On Things You Desire Still Not Being Manifested

There will ALWAYS be incomplete desire! ALWAYS!
Because new desires are continually being born. Learn to be happy in the incompletion!

Because, as eternal Beings, fulfillment of your desire will ALWAYS be incomplete! We never get it done. (...)

Since you are eternal, then there will always be another exposure to another contrasting experience, which will cause you to give birth to yet another new desire, which, since you just gave birth to it, is not complete. And what we want you to come away from this gathering, feeling very powerfully, is that the exhilarating crevice is

between having given birth to a new idea, to a new preference, and it not yet being completed, but you’re on your way to the completion of it because it’s on the way.
It’s that on-the-way crack, that is your life.

You keep thinking that you want to get through the crack, through the crevice, and over to the place where the manifestation is complete! And we say well, you can do that, and you will -
you’ll get your new house,
you’ll get your new car and
you’ll get your new lover -
you’ll get your new stuff.

It will constantly come to you, because when you ask, it is always given! But the thing that we really want you to feel is, that now you’re just going to be standing in another new place! With other contrasting experiences- which are going to give birth to another yet new desire, which is still going to be incomplete! So we see so many of you standing in this place where you feel incomplete, but you’re unhappy in your incompletion.

“I will feel so much better when my lover comes.
I will feel so much better when my money comes!
Or when my new house comes.”

And you have to get over that.
You have to feel good in the crack!
You have to feel happy in the crevice of incompletion.

And unless you are, then you’re going to hold yourself in this negative, annoyed, resistant, irritated, unhappy, incomplete-feeling, inadequate, insecure attitude, that will prevent what you’re asking for from coming to you. Did that just make sense?

You have to be happy in the crack; you have to be excited about wanting something that hasn’t come yet!

So you want to get to the place that when people say to you “Has that thing you’ve been talking about come yet?” -You want to say: "No" (calmly), not "Noooo!" (in despair). -“No, it hasn’t come yet, which means I’m still alive, which means I’m still adjusting, which means I’m still adjusting my vibration.”

And what is it that you are adjusting your vibration to?
-You’re adjusting your vibration, not from not having this thing you want to having this thing you want, you’re adjusting your vibration from being unhappy about not having it, to being happy, even though you don’t have it!

When you’re happy even though you don’t have it, then you’ll have it! But as long as you’re unhappy about not having it, that unhappy is a vibration that holds it away. When you’re unhappy about not having it, you’re practicing the art of resistance. And when you’re resisting, you can’t have it. “Well, how do I get happy about not having something that I really want?” -Well, it takes practice! It takes understanding you’re eternal. It takes understanding that you’re on your way. It takes beginning to enjoy the process.

If we were standing in your physical shoes (and we often are), and we were on our way to something that is in our mind -we’re looking forward to it, we’re not there yet, we haven’t achieved it yet
-we would feel anticipation,
we would feel eagerness,
we would feel optimism;
we would feel enjoyment or pleasure, at watching how clever the Universe is in organizing a way to give it to us.

We wouldn’t be beating the drum of “It’s taking too long”, we’d be beating the drum of
-“Well look at that, well look at that, well wasn’t that interesting - look how it is unfolding!”

because when you start beating the drum of "I’m happy in my incompletion", things speed up so fast.

When you ask, it is given every single time.

~ Abraham-Hicks, Sedona, AZ 8/27/2005
Ad
Awa
Germany

keep calm - life goes on

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:58 am I don't want to discourage you, but there are things since decades that I intensely desire, and that are not yet manifesting (and stating that doesn't help it to change) :lol: :lol:
I was mocked HEAVILY about that in the old Forum even by the moderators that also had the idea, that when we do things "right" we would get rid about all contrast. And some people even made it their case to prove that I would be a conwoman because I am not perfectly "achieved". You can see that the same happens to Esther, in a much greater scale. It happened to Jesus, as well (I love Abes comment about that: "They don't nail you up, when you are ITV!").
No, they don't discourage me. They are honest, sincere, transparent. I appreciate that. Thank you :in_love: .

If we do things "right" we don't experience contrast, right?! You recently told me that even the thinnest pancake has two sides. I agree with them. What is important is how we deal with these longing desires. I sometimes tend to give up. Not in the sense that I give up the desire completely - that's not possible, is it? Intentions, wishes, desires and longings change over time. That's natural and completely normal. But how do you deal with the fact that no significant successes occur for years? Basically, it would be enough to feel really good over a longer period of time, in every respect. Without any further Abe work and things would flow into our experience. Or I start to repair certain issues. At some point, the next logical step has to arise.

Do you know, how I can distinguish an impulse, an idea, a flash of inspiration from a figment of my imagination, an illusion, a mirage?
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

I search real estate portals every day for the right property and every now and then I find one, that I really like. But the price is often unaffordable. I either have to earn more money or find a cheaper apartment. But because I believe that my job is not quite right for me, I go around in circles. So here is the answer again:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:19 am
(..)
When you’re happy even though you don’t have it, then you’ll have it! But as long as you’re unhappy about not having it, that unhappy is a vibration that holds it away. When you’re unhappy about not having it, you’re practicing the art of resistance. And when you’re resisting, you can’t have it. “Well, how do I get happy about not having something that I really want?” -Well, it takes practice! It takes understanding you’re eternal. It takes understanding that you’re on your way. It takes beginning to enjoy the process.
(..)
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:25 pm No, they don't discourage me. They are honest, sincere, transparent. I appreciate that. Thank you :in_love: .
:D you really confuse me when you adress me with "they"! Certainly I don't need this regal title! But thanks for the beautiful compliment :hearts: :dance:
If we do things "right" we don't experience contrast, right?!
NO!!
As I tried to say explicitly- you will ALWAYS have more contrast. Contrast is NOTHING UNWANTED!!!!
It makes life continue. It makes Creativity possible. It gives you the opportunity to decipher hot from cold, above from below and green from red!
Even in pure positive energy there still is contrast- just in such a slight way that humans wouldn't notice.

The problem with contrast is, that we humans use it to torture ourselves with it. But you do not have to do that!
You recently told me that even the thinnest pancake has two sides. I agree with them. What is important is how we deal with these longing desires. I sometimes tend to give up.
Believe me, you can't. It's in your Vortex. Source in it's whole is behind it. And source calls you and directs you towards the fulfillment of your desires, endlessly! The worst you can do is croak and don't get there in THIS lifetime- but you'll have another life. Endlessly more lives, and source will never stop to guide you there!
Not in the sense that I give up the desire completely - that's not possible, is it?
right! :thumbup:
Intentions, wishes, desires and longings change over time. That's natural and completely normal.
They evolve. They get constantly updated. So what makes you feel joyful IS what you can have, period.
But how do you deal with the fact that no significant successes occur for years?
That is not possible! When you like your desires and are not all the time OOTV, you WILL get part of successes. You might feel richer. You might get some money. You might feel more worthy. You might find great friends or an awesome pet- which might be part of the ESSENCE that you really desire. And when you notice and celebrate that, you get to the full fleshed manifestation faster, and with more satisfaction!
Basically, it would be enough to feel really good over a longer period of time, in every respect. Without any further Abe work and things would flow into our experience. Or I start to repair certain issues. At some point, the next logical step has to arise.
Yes!
Do you know, how I can distinguish an impulse, an idea, a flash of inspiration from a figment of my imagination, an illusion, a mirage?
Never mind! Follows what feels good to follow (or at least as relief). And you'r golden!
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:31 pm I search real estate portals every day for the right property and every now and then I find one, that I really like. But the price is often unaffordable. I either have to earn more money or find a cheaper apartment. But because I believe that my job is not quite right for me, I go around in circles. So here is the answer again:
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:19 am
(..)
(..)
Exactly. The "How" IS NOT YOUR JOB!
Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

NO!!
As I tried to say explicitly- you will ALWAYS have more contrast. Contrast is NOTHING UNWANTED!!!!
It makes life continue. It makes Creativity possible. It gives you the opportunity to decipher hot from cold, above from below and green from red!
Even in pure positive energy there still is contrast- just in such a slight way that humans wouldn't notice.

The problem with contrast is, that we humans use it to torture ourselves with it. But you do not have to do that!

I don't experience such big contrasts anymore. But what is big and what is small? Or to put it another way: There are no big ups and downs anymore. Fortunately. I'm a bit nervous, more so at work, but that could "also" be related to my tension. I argue now and then with a friend who I often spend the weekends with. I want to change my living situation, ... but otherwise everything is somehow monotonous.

I want to do something creative on the side and have had the idea of ​​working in a flower shop for a while. My boyfriend (he's a cemetery gardener and his boss has the most beautiful and classy flower shop in the whole city, but she only has trained staff) asked me how I actually imagined it? What do I tell customers about flowers and their design? Can I make a funeral wreath? What do I know about color theory? Do I know how to conduct customer meetings? Can I stand for 8 hours? Etc. Then he pressed a few lettuce leaves :happy108: into my hand and said: "Tie a bouquet :rose: :flowers: ." I did everything completely wrong :eusa-think: :angry-nono: .

That is not possible! When you like your desires and are not all the time OOTV, you WILL get part of successes. You might feel richer. You might get some money. You might feel more worthy. You might find great friends or an awesome pet- which might be part of the ESSENCE that you really desire. And when you notice and celebrate that, you get to the full fleshed manifestation faster, and with more satisfaction!
That all sounds wonderful. My friend has the sweetest dog you can imagine. He is so cute. But unfortunately he is old and no longer healthy. He is so happy when he sees me. Unique :vortex-small: .
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:07 pm I want to do something creative on the side and have had the idea of ​​working in a flower shop for a while. My boyfriend (he's a cemetery gardener and his boss has the most beautiful and classy flower shop in the whole city, but she only has trained staff) asked me how I actually imagined it? What do I tell customers about flowers and their design? Can I make a funeral wreath? What do I know about color theory? Do I know how to conduct customer meetings? Can I stand for 8 hours? Etc. Then he pressed a few lettuce leaves :happy108: into my hand and said: "Tie a bouquet :rose: :flowers: ." I did everything completely wrong :eusa-think: :angry-nono: .
Was there a question in this?
;) if this guy looks for a year-ling trained professional and you aren't trained- he indeed might not be the right match for you. And that is nothing bad. Either go for the training, or find a job that really suits you, your knowing and your style! :hearts:
That all sounds wonderful. My friend has the sweetest dog you can imagine. He is so cute. But unfortunately he is old and no longer healthy. He is so happy when he sees me. Unique :vortex-small: .
What a beautiful thing! :vortex:
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:07 pm
I don't experience such big contrasts anymore. But what is big and what is small? Or to put it another way: There are no big ups and downs anymore. Fortunately. I'm a bit nervous, more so at work, but that could "also" be related to my tension. I argue now and then with a friend who I often spend the weekends with. I want to change my living situation, ... but otherwise everything is somehow monotonous.
Sorry, I missed this part.
When you look at the EGS, you will notice that it has a "fast moving" good feeling end (=the top of the EGS) and a "fast moving" bad feeling end (the lowest stances, except the fact that at point 22 the fear and grief turn into (slow feeling) depression and numbness when they get even worse. The next "step" down there would be death.

In the middle, the fulcrum of the EGS about point 7 and 8, Contentment and Boredom, you have the "slowest" feeling emotions. When you come from below, getting this slowness is a GOOD sign! It is an indicator that you get ready to "stop the train of negativity", and then, slowly, pick up speed into the wanted direction.

Hanging there is not thrilling, but it's good to get used to not feeling hunted and chased anymore. Get used to this nice, friendly, unhurried pace. And when you feel bored, look for a JOYFUL thing on which getting momentum will be fun. Doesn't need to be something big (but, you know how this works! :thumbup: )
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Awa
Germany

Post by Awa »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:31 pm In the middle, the fulcrum of the EGS about point 7 and 8, Contentment and Boredom, you have the "slowest" feeling emotions. When you come from below, getting this slowness is a GOOD sign! It is an indicator that you get ready to "stop the train of negativity", and then, slowly, pick up speed into the wanted direction.
Yes, exactly. I slide from boredom to pessimism and then further down to impatience. Then I climb back up a bit. What I want. is to be in the vortex and enjoy periods of joy, knowledge, empowerment, freedom, love, and appreciation. Bathing in hope and contentment for longer, wouldn't be bad either, though :vortex-small: .
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us