About the newest Abe teachings

This forum is for discussion of Abraham-Hicks official videos.
Jenny Lee
Fiji

About the newest Abe teachings

Post by Jenny Lee »

If it is not appropriate, just delete it, admin.

I only find a youtube channel which clearly is uploading some of Abe's 2024 teachings. I would like to hear more about Abe 2024 workshops. Do any of you easily find new teachings on youtube? If you know how to do that, could you tell me where or how?

Last night, I was thinking buying workshop audios on the website, did any of you buy them? However, I didn't own a suitable debit card to purchase now that I'm not in America or Europe. I don't use credit card. For this, I can figure out.
Ad
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Re: About the newest Abe teachings

Post by Paradise-on-Earth »

I use my computer, not the phone, for searching clips, and it is very very easy!
I type into the google-window "Abraham Hicks" + a searchword/topics that I'm interested in, and get normally several pages of youtube-clips- especially if I look within the category "videos".

I have bought several workshops from AH, when I feel inspired. You can watch them life, when it's a new one, + they get streamed and held in your personal account at AH, and you can go there without a time-limit to re-listen. I think that they still sell CD's? But I'm not sure if they allow any other payment than credit-card... why not look it up at their site? :hearts:
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:10 am I use my computer, not the phone, for searching clips, and it is very very easy!
I type into the google-window "Abraham Hicks" + a searchword/topics that I'm interested in, and get normally several pages of youtube-clips- especially if I look within the category "videos".

I have bought several workshops from AH, when I feel inspired. You can watch them life, when it's a new one, + they get streamed and held in your personal account at AH, and you can go there without a time-limit to re-listen. I think that they still sell CD's? But I'm not sure if they allow any other payment than credit-card... why not look it up at their site? :hearts:
Thank you, PoE.

I have looked up at their site and for now I don't have the suitable card whether it's debit card or credit card. But it's not difficult because I have relatives living abroad and I can ask them for help about the payment.

As for the Abe clips, I can easily get a lot using your method. It's just I would like to hear more new 2024 ones while often most of them though with title "2024" are not from year 2024. So it would be nice for me to find the newest Abe clips--the channel "your co-creator" is the one mostly about Abe teachings this year.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Oh, now I understand... yes, it is a pity that so many use click-bait on certain topics and put the dates wrong :angry-cussing: When I come across someone who also uploads REALLY new ones, I will share! ...So far I am very happy for YOUR information about this resource, it is highly appreciated! :kiss: :ta:
Jenny Lee
Fiji

Post by Jenny Lee »

Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:14 pm Oh, now I understand... yes, it is a pity that so many use click-bait on certain topics and put the dates wrong :angry-cussing: When I come across someone who also uploads REALLY new ones, I will share! ...So far I am very happy for YOUR information about this resource, it is highly appreciated! :kiss: :ta:
Thank you. I like new teachings have the analogies and process of the bag of marbles and easy good-feeling existing matches.
Paradise-on-Earth
Plus Member
Plus Member
Germany

Jenny Lee wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 4:19 am
Paradise-on-Earth wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:14 pm Oh, now I understand... yes, it is a pity that so many use click-bait on certain topics and put the dates wrong :angry-cussing: When I come across someone who also uploads REALLY new ones, I will share! ...So far I am very happy for YOUR information about this resource, it is highly appreciated! :kiss: :ta:
Thank you. I like new teachings have the analogies and process of the bag of marbles and easy good-feeling existing matches.
Absolutely, me, too! :hearts: While it is the same content and the same puns- it helps so much to see them again and again from different angles, explained with different words. The new approach is the leading edge, and it reveals MORE, and deeper!
Ad
x
Please disable Adblocker to support us